disappointed with the scale

Options
2»

Replies

• _Schatzi_
    _Schatzi_ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    So awesome!
    I think we've all had that frustration...

I made a google docs spreadsheet that keeps track of all kinds of information, BMR, BMI, TDEE, clothing sizes, body measurements, etc, because I wanted the bigger picture, not just the numbers on the scale.

Here's a link if you are interested. I think it's a read-only template, but you can save it and add your own information. And of course all google docs save info automatically.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmWuMM9ObeahdDZZUjljOUxBN0dLeUxYT25LMXZZT1E

Congratulations on the achievement! I imagine some new pants are in order! :)
  • pclarinetto
    pclarinetto Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i worked my butt off for a month and lost ZERO pounds but i lost a total of 8 inches, 2 of which were at my waist. this last month i lost 8 lbs and lost another 8 inches but only half an inch at the waist. weight loss sure is interesting!! as long as i'm losing something, that isn't my sanity, i'm ok haha.

ps, love the ribbon idea!!
  • DyanCB
    DyanCB Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I completely empathize with you. The scale has been a let down for me lately. But with your posts, and others, I have logged in my measurements. I vow to try not to get on that scale every morning. :)

Keep it up! You are making progress.