Hi

Options
My name is April. My weight has gone wishy washy ever since I got out of High School. The first time I ever quit smoking, back then we didnt know much about replacing food with cigs. But I am smoke free after going back and forth. ( 8 months now)
But my lowest since then has been 124. I am motivated now to lose this weight. Not to impress anyone but to feel better about myself and feel better in general.
I used to be a nutrition and fitness instructor. I stopped that after I had a hysterectomy in 2006. From then on its been 155 and stuck here. UGGGG :P
But I will get back to normal what ever is normal now for my body! I need and want friends to motivate and for me to motivate them!
I sincerely hope all of us do our goal and surpass it! I know for a fact though that tracking is the number one way to lose weight. Even when you reach your goal weight continue to do so. cause if not you will be right back where you started.. See me dont ya! LOL

Replies

• GypsyWildflower
    Options
    Right on! Glad you are getting back in the game, and with such a positive attitude towards it! Welcome, and good luck. :)
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    Hi, glad to see you taking charge. We are all here to support you. You can do this!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I started out over a year ago on here and meet my goal weight 5 months ago. I love this site. I was holding onto 10 pounds that I have been wanting to get off and I did plus more. I started out at 155 now 131. I have a workout plan that I do and it is Jillian Michaels. If it wasnt for her I wouldnt be were I am now.. :)

I dont log anymore I can do it on my own now. I do log my exercising everyday to keep me motivated. I know now if I dont exercise I will gain it all back. It revolves around working out 4-5 days a week and eating pretty good..

Add me if you like. I would love to help you out as others have helped me..

Susie