Anwers Please?

Options
I have a hard time eating my calories for the day. My stomach fills up very quickly and if I over eat at any point I unvoluntarily vomit. I hate breakfast..It's really hard for me to eat it. My stomach is more sensitive in the morning so I usually settle for a slim fast shake and my vitamins..Yes or no? Infact I have been up since 8am this morning...it is 2pm, I have no eaten one single thing because i'm not hungry...not one bit, and if I force myself to eat It comes right back up.. I eat a big dinner and snack periodicaly throughout the day. I DO NOT eat breads or Red Meats. I do however eat Fish (lots of it), shrimp and chicken...along with tons of steamed veggies. I'm not sure what to eat and when to eat it..or how to keep my food down.

Replies

• Mommyof3texans
    Options
    Have you seen a doctor about your breakfast coming back up? I would consider starting there. Another suggestion would be to eat smaller meals/snacks more often until dinner if that's the bigger meal you don't have trouble with. Find foods that are calorie dense to add calories.

Nuts, peanut butter, avocado, cheese
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time eating my calories for the day. My stomach fills up very quickly and if I over eat at any point I unvoluntarily vomit. I hate breakfast..It's really hard for me to eat it. My stomach is more sensitive in the morning so I usually settle for a slim fast shake and my vitamins..Yes or no? Infact I have been up since 8am this morning...it is 2pm, I have no eaten one single thing because i'm not hungry...not one bit, and if I force myself to eat It comes right back up.. I eat a big dinner and snack periodicaly throughout the day. I DO NOT eat breads or Red Meats. I do however eat Fish (lots of it), shrimp and chicken...along with tons of steamed veggies. I'm not sure what to eat and when to eat it..or how to keep my food down.

if ur not hungry... DONT EAT!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    This is not something people here can help you with, much. We can make suggestions, but a doctor would be far more qualified to help you!

Look at using a higher calorie shake in the morning, like ensure or carnation instant breakfast. That way you get more calories first thing. Slim fast is certainly far from the worst choice you could make, but try to find something with a more calorie dense formula.
    Try eating nuts and beans to help get more calories, avocado, nut butters, olive oil, full fat dairy (if you can have it!) will all help as well.
  • AssembledIncorrectly
    AssembledIncorrectly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I don't go to the doctors, I always try to find a natural way to deal with things. Doctors and their medicines are full of cancers and other diseases I'm trying to prevent from getting. Also It's not just breakfast coming up...And if I only ate when hungry I would hardly have any food at all! Also everybodys talking about eating your exercise calories back..Sorry there is no way..half the time I can't even get to my daily caloric intake level....unless I fill the day with horrible disguisting food.
  • AssembledIncorrectly
    AssembledIncorrectly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    This is not something people here can help you with, much. We can make suggestions, but a doctor would be far more qualified to help you!

Look at using a higher calorie shake in the morning, like ensure or carnation instant breakfast. That way you get more calories first thing. Slim fast is certainly far from the worst choice you could make, but try to find something with a more calorie dense formula.
    Try eating nuts and beans to help get more calories, avocado, nut butters, olive oil, full fat dairy (if you can have it!) will all help as well.
    I had my GallBladder removed when I was 19. Nuts, Oils,dairy and fatty foods are a no no
  • dylan1mary
    dylan1mary Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would keep a log and try different foods. Eat a lot of foods in the raw ...fruit and veggie. Lean meat when you can hold it down. I would take that log to a nutritionist and talk with them!