40 lbs and up losers

Options
hi... looking for people who have lost 40 lbs or more and with another stone or there abouts to lose.... am finding it soooo hard to keep motivated and stay focused ( dont know why) on the last bit of my weight loss and could really do with the support and motivation of others right now:)

Replies

• Curlytop539
    Options
    Add me i am new and just realized on April 19 th that I am 78 pounds over my ideal weight and am determined to adjust my lifestyle. I am 48. I lost 53 lbs five years ago and kept it off for two years but finished a degree program and got laced off and you knownwhatnhappens then........ I am debating trying to repeat just changing my eating habits or trying mediastinal to get the majority of weight off. I have never focused on this type of weight loss before and fell overwhelmed.
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I have about 12 more pounds to lose and already have lost 68 pounds. I know these last 12 pounds are going to take some time....trying to remember that slow and steady wins the race.
  • deansters
    deansters Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey
    i am currently down 43lbs still have about 10-15 lbs to go
    feel free to add me :D
  • starzman2003
    Options
    Feel free to add me on. I was down to 230 at my point, but then people said I was looking sickly, and christmas caught back up with me. However, I'm still highly motivated and back down on the scale. 15 to go!
  • Beccaxx
    Beccaxx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi iv lost 125lb so far & have another 70ish to go, so i will gladly be your support buddy & visa versa xx

Becca xx
  • airtraffic21
    airtraffic21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm down 51lbs with about 40-45lbs to go
  • lolly3max
    lolly3max Posts: 28
    Options
    Ah thanks lads ye're stories are amazing:) Well done all of ye:)
  • drayNOTdre
    drayNOTdre Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 33 and have another 32 lbs to go. I'd love to have support on here too!
  • Kay2405
    Kay2405 Posts: 54
    Options
    Hi :) I'm looking to lose 42lbs for spinal surgery. Feel free to add me :) xx
  • nicnack31
    nicnack31 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I havent lost much at the mo only 9lbs but i need to loose another 100lbs or so, if you want to add me I am on here most days, I fill in diaries both food and ex
    Good luck with your weight loss x
  • k8_nuts
    k8_nuts Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i have lost 7lbs and 1% of my body fat in only 3 days on our clean 9 detox i stil have 6-8 days to go :D so pleased with my results my my customers are having aswsome results aswel the detox will get rid of all the toxins in your body, cleanse you and speed up your metabolism ready to start a healthy weight loss program
    if any one is intrested i can add you to a facebook weight loss page where there are over 5000 customers everyone will support you and keep you motivated you can see peoples ups and downs and also check out there sucsess pics!!
    best thing is everything we sell has a 60 day money back gurentee in not happy with the product thats how confident we are in are products so you can try while you decide!!! cant get much better than that you got nothing to loose ladys and gents x
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I have lost JUST over 40 pounds and hope to lose another 35-45 I log everything and like to keep things upbeat and positive. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    48 year old female/lost 44 lbs. - 9 more to go. Add me if you would like!
  • memea83
    memea83 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have only just started 3 days ago..:) My success story is still in making..;) But I will have one... I guarantee it..:)