Other awesome online toos / Iphone apps?

Options
Wow! This site and the associated Iphone app are truly incredible. I also found a great walking app and web site for exercise. I am curious what other tools/sites people are using? I am a big techie and the tools I am finding to be invaluable.
Thanks!

Replies

• kpittman0612
    Options
    Not sure if you're a runner but the Couch to 5 K app is pretty awesome!
  • ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I have a "Health" folder on my iPhone, so I'll just tell you what I've got in there (besides MFP):
    Fast Food Calories - great app that has nutritional information for dozens of chain restaurants
    Nike Training Club - free app with lots of workouts (it's targeted to women, but I see no reason a man wouldn't benefit from it)
    Athlean-X - a free app that gives an 8-week ab program of 6-7 minute workouts
    Get Running - C25K app that seems great but I haven't actually started the program yet
    Boot Camp - creates workouts for the info you put in and even long-term programs (like a programmable version of Nike Training Club)
  • Zombierawr
    Zombierawr Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I love fitness apps!
    I have:

Nike+ GPS
    Zombies, Run!
    C25k active.com's
    Nike Training Center
    Fitocracy
    Fast food calorie counter
    Restaurant calorie counter
    One to check my heart rate (actually pretty accurate)
    And Water Your Body. This one tells you how much water you should be drinking a day based on weight and exercise done that day. Love it!