Pants

Options
When I started here, my biggest pair of pants were getting too tight on me and I couldn't afford new clothes. It was a size 14.

For the past few months I've been wearing these cargo pants. It's a size 10. It also has a drawstring so while it was getting bigger, I didn't quite realize how much I was really taking it in.

Today we ended up at Target and I thought I'd try to find a pair of pants. The closest match was a size 6 but I didn't like the style. And I figured it was probably one of those styles where your real size was probably one to eight sizes bigger than the label (don't know why they do that with women's clothes sometimes).

Anyway, I go home and dig out the most impossibly small pair of pants in my closet. I hadn't worn it since before I got pregnant with my second boy. It's a size 5 ... and it fits!!!!

I didn't take photos because they were collecting dust for about 5 years. But I'll update photos as soon as laundry day comes along.

Woot! :drinker:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!