Hi i am Katrina and I'm new! :)

Options
Hello all!
I'm 28 years old and live in South Jersey. After my break up with my boyfriend..i decided to lose weight! Possibly to look good but most of all to live a healthier and active lifestyle :)

I've dieted and exercised myself for the past year and I have lost a total of 32 pounds. I was 199 last year and now I am down to 168. Now I just started using this app 6 days ago and i already lost 2.6 pounds! I am ecstatic!! My aim is 130 or 140! So wish me luck guys! I know I can do it like I did before! This my fitness pal app is just a plus and definitely helps me keep track of what I eat and exercise which is great! :)

Replies

• ddelapas
    ddelapas Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can do it. MFP really, really helps. I went from 208 to 138 in less than a year. Just keep it up and keep it moving! Good luck.
  • chica23GK
    chica23GK Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi Katrina - welcome and much grace & favor to you. MFP is so easy to use and very helpful - as ddelapas's success proves :)
  • triniechu
    triniechu Posts: 51
    Options
    Wowww! that is amazing!! yeah I just started it and cant believe i already lost 3 pounds in 6 days! this app reminds me of weight watchers but only you are keeping track of calories instead of points. it's pretty good so far! :)