Looking for Motivating Friends

Options
Hi! I am a 34 year old and I am needing to loose a pretty good amount of weight. I am looking for a few people to chat with for some back and forth motivation. I am ready to make some really positive changes in my life and get this done. I am starting to eat better and walk. My goal is to loose a little over 100 pounds. Its a big feat but I know that I can do it. I would love to have a good group of people to bounce ideas off of, get motivation from, give motivation to, whine to, and laugh with!

Replies

• dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! I'm 34 as well so I think we should be friends LOL! seriously tho I like it here and have lots of great peeps I have met and enjoy getting motivated and helping motivate other. Nice to meet ya!
  • ailomom
    ailomom Posts: 4
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • nicholen1970
    nicholen1970 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I have at least 70 lbs to lose and know that the more support I get, the better my chances are at success.
  • mattgleason
    Options
    You sound like you have a good attitude. Feel free to add me.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    you can add me too, I am also 34! good luck! you can do this! :)
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Just turned 34 this month....welcome to MFP. I have been using this site for over a year now.....so I am on the site often, so feel free to add me as a friend :-) Good luck on your journey.
  • KBecks
    KBecks Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some friends to chat with! Let's connect! I'm 42 and working on developing some great habits. :-)
  • gazz777au
    gazz777au Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this over a year now. A lot on my own, but the support and tools here are just what many of us need.

All FR's welcome with a msg.

Thanks,

Gary