Shirataki Recipes ...?

Options
tiac23
tiac23 Posts: 6 Member
i just bought some of these (AWESOME) noodles, i had it will spaghetti (which people warned me not to do) i LOVED :love: it iduno why lots of people dont but i digress...

i was wondering if anyone knows some recipes that would make these yummy noodles into extra yummy noodles ;):tongue:

btw its not the tofu kind, its the good ole fashioned yam flour only fiber kind and if you havent had it i think you should try it! 2.29 at 0 calories cant go wrong (though i do gota warn ya, need to rinse rinse rinse under hot water, rinse it WELL:laugh: )

Replies

• TheNatKitchen
    TheNatKitchen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Check out the hungry girl website and cookbooks. They love Shirataki too :)

I've been dying to try them myself, but can't find them anywhere in utah :cry:
  • sarakenna1
    Options
    I have found the tofu shiritaki noodles in the cold section my store's produce department (next to the yaki soba noodles). I love them. I've never seen "yam flour" noodles! I'm curious to try them. In addition to substituting them for spaghetti noodles, I also mix them into stir fry . First, I cut up a bunch of vegetables and either chicken, tofu, or beef stir fry them together, adding some sort of stir fry sauce. In a seperate pan I heat up a little olive oil and saute rinsed, drained, and dried shiritaki noodles. After they have cooked for a bit I'll add a little soy sauce or tariaki sauce to the noodles. Then I top them with the veges. Super good!