im new

Options
hello everyone my name is marie and im new to this i signed up on thursday.. just wanted to say hello and good luck to us all... i also notice it say to add people as friends if we like not sure how to do it so feel free to add me if you like!!!!!!

Replies

• tdg2324
    tdg2324 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey Marie, my name is Tiffanie. I just signed up this week also. Good luck to you!!!!
  • mrseholley
    mrseholley Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm Ellen. I'm in KY and would like to lose about 40 lbs before school starts back next school year. I've got a long way to go so I'm looking for someone to keep me accountable. Anybody willing?? :-)
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! There is a lot of information and knowledge here... Good luck on your weight lose journey
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I just signed up this week, too! Just click on the person's photo, and it will send you to an "add friend" button. Feel free to add me!
  • EllieHuff
    Options
    My name is Ellie, I just started a few weeks ago. I am looking to add friends for support and to support. Feel free to add me! Good luck with your weight loss :)
  • dbluejean
    dbluejean Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi - My name is DJ. I joined this site awhile ago and didn't use it, but I'm back! My goal is to lose 38 pounds this year - I'm hoping by fall. Good luck to all of you - I hope this 'community' will be a good support for me and that I can help encourage others, too! :o)