3,000 calories a day...help

Options
I've been recording my calories for 3 days and I've eaten/drank close to 3,000 calories each day! I can't stop drinking alcohol and eating out and I never workout...this is super unhealthy :/

Replies

• Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Do you have a question?
  • ashleyrlopez
    Options
    Self control. Nobody can help you.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    its hard to belive at your size your eating 3,000 calories a day ..

even if you are, then 1 limit or stop drinking .. cut out the fast food and move your butt
    rather simple
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I can't even believe you are trying to lose weight considering you are an inch less than I am and only 120lbs. My doctor thought a good weight at 5'6 was 130.
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    its hard to belive at your size your eating 3,000 calories a day ..

even if you are, then 1 limit or stop drinking .. cut out the fast food and move your butt
    rather simple
    It'll catch up to her, trust me.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I saw another post of yours...You are looking to lose 10-15lbs. That is just crazy to me!! Granted, 3000 calories is a lot especially for a female at your size. Add in some fruits and veggies. Just watch what you eat. Personally though, I don't think you need to lose ANYTHING!
  • huntindawg1962
    huntindawg1962 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    You may have your goals set pretty aggressive too - looking at your profile with 15 lbs only to lose and looks like you are thinking 2 lbs a week.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna guess troll.

attachment.php?attachmentid=615781&stc=1&d=1313165072
  • mom24littleones
    Options
    I'm gonna guess troll.

attachment.php?attachmentid=615781&stc=1&d=1313165072

BINGO!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Alcohol lowers your inhibitions... this includes the self-control that would normally prevent you from eating things you normally wouldn't. If you really can't stop drinking, try AA.
  • jessicataylor2
    Options
    It really takes some self control. I used to go and drink alllll the time. But once I realized how many calories are in alcohol I don't drink unless it's a big occasion or special day. And for eating out, it's a good idea to look online at the restaurants nutrition facts before you go to see how many calories and fat are in the dishes so you can order smarter. Or if you don't have time for that a lot of places have a healthier section like Applebee's "Under 550 Calories" meals. So just order off of that and you know that you'll be okay :)
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    No one is going to want or do this for you. You have to choose whether or not you want to change or stay the same.
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    I've been recording my calories for 3 days and I've eaten/drank close to 3,000 calories each day! I can't stop drinking alcohol and eating out and I never workout...this is super unhealthy :/

Please find someplace to get some help. If you "can't" stop drinking alcohol at 19 years old, there is a problem.
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options

Your other post says you can't afford a gym membership. Betcha can if you spend the eating out and drinking money on it! Which do you want more?
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I can't even believe you are trying to lose weight considering you are an inch less than I am and only 120lbs. My doctor thought a good weight at 5'6 was 130.

Are you sure of that? Her profile states she's at 140 and wants to get to 120.

Nice to see all the so called support from this site /sarcasam

OP good job at logging. You now know where you're going wrong! First off how are you drinking alcohol in America at 19? I thought the legal age was 21? If you 'can't' stop drinking you're finding out why 'they' believe that people you age can't drink responsibly. Prove them wrong. Drinking is not needed to have fun. I can't see your diary so don't know what you're drinking but there are low cal versions out there.

Secondly, are you at college? Do you have somewhere to cook?
  • bexerboo
    bexerboo Posts: 4
    Options
    what does this mean?
  • bexerboo
    bexerboo Posts: 4
    Options
    oh i just started using this website and don't know what i'm doing ...i won't post anything anymore. sorry? but thanks for that.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I saw another post of yours...You are looking to lose 10-15lbs. That is just crazy to me!! Granted, 3000 calories is a lot especially for a female at your size. Add in some fruits and veggies. Just watch what you eat. Personally though, I don't think you need to lose ANYTHING!
    But if she keeps eating 3K a day she will need to lose plenty. Nothing wrong with getting on the right track, now, with learning good and healthy habits BEFORE there's a serious problem.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    oh i just started using this website and don't know what i'm doing ...i won't post anything anymore. sorry? but thanks for that.
    Don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong.

But I see you've now deleted your account, so my comment is moot.
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    :

Drinking while posting???? :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: