Day 45 Pics

Options

Replies

• Melissa42399
    Options
    You can really tell you've lost inches!!!!!!!!!!! How hard is the P90x program?
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Honestly, it is pretty hard lol. I want to say the first week I felt like I wanted to vomit because I was not used to such strenuous physical activity. I was a couch potato and made excuses for not exercising and I found out early on how out of shape I was. The key thing is committing to the program. However, I have noticed that I do not get tired as easily as I used to and I actually enjoy exercising and eating healthier foods :)
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Basically, its worth it :)
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE!!! Can see quite a difference.
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Thank you!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference :-) Well done!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    :)
  • FrostyFour
    FrostyFour Posts: 262
    Options
    Look at you! You're gonna be super slim by the time you get to 90 days!

I tried it for a couple days but my son was always waking up and stopping me. He's sleeping better now though and seeing your pictures makes me want to get back into it!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Aw, thank you so much!
  • kar0lka
    kar0lka Posts: 2
    Options
    I would say you're 10yrs younger now :) good work and good luck keeping your new weight!!!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Thank you! I am 18 so I guess that means I look 8 now LOL.
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    I was resizing my pics for Day 1 so they would not be cut off but I realized I can't edit them anymore lol.
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    got the pics sorted then, great progress there, you have to keep this going pal
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Thanks man!
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you've really slimmed down and are looking good! :happy:
  • Lukazetta
    Lukazetta Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Amazing results bro, you have come a long way and only a few people are able to do these major transformations in that short period of time. Keep on grinding, it's all a matter of time til you're at your goal weight!
  • JPSBS
    JPSBS Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the diference awesome work :D
    I'm also 18 and as i'm new at this you became a kind of an inspiration
    Keep it going
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Amazing results bro, you have come a long way and only a few people are able to do these major transformations in that short period of time. Keep on grinding, it's all a matter of time til you're at your goal weight!

Thanks everyone! I did not realize how drastic a change I have made until now :)
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Bump :)
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Nice man! You're getting there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!