need opinions male and female

Options
Andrewcpimpin
Andrewcpimpin Posts: 124 Member
I know what I think is the correct decision to be made here and I have made my decision tonight. But I need to prove my decision was right, if that makes sence. I know this girl she is involved in a casual dating relationship with my friend for about 8mo. Is it ok to hang out with her 1 on 1 drinking at her house on a Saturday night. I'm single BTW.

Replies

• smkafka
    smkafka Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    If it is just to hang out then that is one thing but if you are having feelings for her it probably isn't a good idea.
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    Nah man not cool.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • annahiven
    annahiven Posts: 185
    Options
    Not unless you tell your friend about it first, and he says it's okay (and then you gotta keep hands off her).
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I would say no.
  • jwalker30
    jwalker30 Posts: 282
    Options
    Sounds like a **** move to me. If you value that friendship, you shouldn't even consider hanging out with her.
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    don't do it.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's a good idea, especially if alcohol is involved because it can cloud your judgment or do you have feelings for her?
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Do it, but only if you are pretty sure you can hit that.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Were you friends with her first, or did you meet her through your friend?

I'm wondering if she's using you to play mind games with her sorta boyfriend, to get him jealous enough to commit to a serious relationship. It's a crappy, but very female, thing to do. Run away.
  • chris1529
    chris1529 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    No. Not a good idea. You know that one thing will lead to another! Try not to put yourself in that situation. I know that you probably like her and all but think about it cause you may regret your decision later. Just sayin. Also, would you want your friend to do that to you?
  • LadyRush
    LadyRush Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hell no!:noway:
  • jwalker30
    jwalker30 Posts: 282
    Options
    Do it, but only if you are pretty sure you can hit that.

That made me crack up a little
  • deeray
    deeray Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Nope. :noway:
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'd say that for your friend's sake you shouldn't make a move on her/let her make a move on you, but other than that, I see nothing wrong with it. My best friend is a guy and probably about 80% of the time I spend with him we're alone. He has a girlfriend, but she knows that we're just friends, so it's not a problem.
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    no man...don't do that...man rule
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm going to say no. Especially since you'll both be drinking.
  • TxAlpha
    TxAlpha Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Man Law Section 24, Subsection 14B : FIND YOUR OWN *kitten*....
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    No.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I say no that's not ok. He is your friend and they've been having sex and dating for 8 months... even if it is casual. there are still obviously feelings between them.