need opinions male and female

Options

Replies

• Andrewcpimpin
    Andrewcpimpin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    No didn't want everyone to think I was a d bag woman stealer. And I'm not that good of a guy just some things I have morals about but was also second guessing if I was just being a puxxy
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I dont think this is the appropriate place to even ask that question, Just saying! This is not a dating site or a moral delima site. Its for people who want to lose weight and dieting.

Yes, it's MFP, but this board is for "chit-chat, fun, and games." I think the OP's topic fulfills the criteria of all three.
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a bad situation waiting to happen.
  • ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm totally baffled by the responses here. Why is it wrong for two people to hang out? Am I missing subtext or something where "hang out" means "spend all night doing the horizontal mambo?"
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm totally baffled by the responses here. Why is it wrong for two people to hang out? Am I missing subtext or something where "hang out" means "spend all night doing the horizontal mambo?"

^my thoughts exactly
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    " and I try and explain there can't be 100% just friends between women and men.

I think this part is completely wrong. I have had many completely platonic friendships with men throughout my life. I think people who don't have opposite sex friends are missing out. But under the circumstances, I think you made the right choice.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I've been in your situation before and I hung out with the girl. I didn't betray my friend nor made a move on the girl. That would be wrong. We were drinking but I left way before she or I was drunk.

My friend knew and it wasn't a big deal. He ended up marrying the girl and I was his best man. They are still married today and I still keep in touch with them on a weekly basis. Great friends!
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Im open to things but that may just cause problems you don't need.
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I dont think this is the appropriate place to even ask that question, Just saying! This is not a dating site or a moral delima site. Its for people who want to lose weight and dieting.

Yes, it's MFP, but this board is for "chit-chat, fun, and games." I think the OP's topic fulfills the criteria of all three.

^^This.
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    She could just flat out fall for you, and start ignoring your friend. Then, you're in a situation. Find your own *kitten*, like that previous poster said. They've been dating long enough for you to know it's wrong.
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    ummmm that would have to be a negative......
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm not even sure why this is a question.

Answer is no, it's not cool to go.
  • dntworribhappi
    dntworribhappi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Ha, some of these comments are cracking me up, fine if you are a douche bag, or if you are sure you can hit it. But really, sounds like trouble to me.
  • dntworribhappi
    dntworribhappi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Im open to things but that may just cause problems you don't need.

So, ummm.... what exactly are you open too? :wink: No, but seriously it does sound like trouble.
  • crise40g
    crise40g Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Bros before hoes! Hahaaaaa! But seriously, not a good idea.
  • paul7799
    paul7799 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Not worth the trouble. Wave off.
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    Bros before hoes! Hahaaaaa! But seriously, not a good idea.

He's right... Bros before hoes... Been sticking to that for 15 years now... Never lost a buddy.
  • taryn_09
    taryn_09 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    negative ghost rider. not an okay situation especially when alcohol is involved. its like bromance codes. lol.
    i would just avoid that whole situation. saves a lot of drama later on.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    negative ghost rider. not an okay situation especially when alcohol is involved. its like bromance codes. lol.
    i would just avoid that whole situation. saves a lot of drama later on.

sorry_goose_its_time_to_buzz_the_tower_mug-p168102565942627303zvhsb_400.jpg
  • Chadwick891
    Chadwick891 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hands off the goods, it's all good. If she's inviting you for drinks, you better be aware of her intentions. I'd tell the friend about it straight away.