BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    1z4codk.jpg

zombie schoolgirl!

Dam!!!!
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling this thread is gonna turn out to be one of the best threads in the history of MFP!!! For both the guys and gals!!
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    I have a feeling this thread is gonna turn out to be one of the best threads in the history of MFP!!! For both the guys and gals!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    see profile pic................that was at my heaviest, hope for a much leaner meaner hulk in 2012
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    ok and this one is from 2008 hot cherry pie

l.jpg
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    its from 2008, but here ya go :) Oh I made my own ears and shirt and tail(not visible in pic) I love crafting
    Meow.jpg
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    ok and this one is from 2008 hot cherry pie

l.jpg
    I told you it was!! A very good example of why I'm going to right about this thread!! :happy:
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I don't have pics on my ipad, but my personal favorite was hallowe'en in grade 12, i went as an outhouse. Built it in shop class. My best looking one was when our entire rugby team, basketball team and band went as zombies: michael jackson style. Took us the whole month to get the dance right.
  • LinsenNRoses
    LinsenNRoses Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pics but one year I went as white trash and wore a garbage bag!! Bahaha
  • FitBlitz
    FitBlitz Posts: 146
    Options
    Tarutaru White Mage from FFXI. One of the only costumes you can get away with being fat. xD
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    1z4codk.jpg

zombie schoolgirl!

Dam!!!!
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Not a Halloween Costume but I wore this to an Anime Con

372_1019952012316_1030620221_30111435_6701_n.jpg
  • FitBlitz
    FitBlitz Posts: 146
    Options

May I just say, it is awesomely fantastic to see other cosplayers on here. :D You did a super job on the shirt decal-- it's a toughy!
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Last year I went as Cleopatra (only one I could find in my size (Size xxl so no THAT bad lol)!) I didn't take any pictures cuz I thought I looked terrible! But this year I'm hopeing to go as a Zombie (probably school girl zombie!!) And I'll deff take pics because I plan to be at least 75 pounds lighter by then :)
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Made up plague doctor character. Made the mask myself!

halloweencostume3.jpg

halloweencostume2.jpg
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I went as a garden
    Photo54.jpg
    IMG_0748.jpg

American McGees Alice
    IMG_4903.jpg
  • Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options

372_1019952012316_1030620221_30111435_6701_n.jpg

Very nice with the shirt decal. Turned out better than mine did when I did that costume about seven years ago, haha.
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options

Halloween is my absolute favorite thing ever, and there are a few of us that go in a theme. I used to make all of our costumes, but that was really time consuming, so now I only make a few and we buy the rest!

EXCELLENT pics!! I'm a big fan of He-Man & She-Ra, so that was great to see! Kudos for doing homemade costumes too! They look fantastic!
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Flo from the Progressive commercials. I look a lot like her, and so many of my friends say that she reminds them of me. I was actually weirded out the first time I put on the outfit, I look so much like her. It was kind of creepy.
  • mochomito
    mochomito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I love your Dax costume! One of our cats is named Jadzia :)

Halloween is my absolute favorite thing ever, and there are a few of us that go in a theme. I used to make all of our costumes, but that was really time consuming, so now I only make a few and we buy the rest!

Not Halloween, but a showgirl costume for a ball I was attending:
    DavidRachelleedit2.jpg

Pirates theme 2007 I made this costume, my friend's costume (not pictured), and most of my husband's:
    piratecostume.jpg

He-Man theme 2008. I was Evil-Lyn, and my husband was Skeletor (covered in blue liquid latex!) I made everything except He-Man's (my brother) muscles:
    DSC00349-1.jpg

Star Wars (mixed) theme 2009. I was Asajj Ventress and my husband was Darth Maul. My brother (not pictured) was Lando Calrissian and was the best costume I have ever made due to it's sheer ridiculous-ness!
    asajjanddarthmaul.png

Street Fighter theme 2010. I was Sakura, my husband was Ken, my brother was Ryu, my ex-sister in law was Chun-Li, and my mom was movie Cammy:
    streetfighters.png

G.I. Joe theme 2011. I was The Baroness, husband was Cobra Commander, brother was Storm Shadow, and brother's girlfriend was Lady Jaye:
    DSC00695_edited-1.jpg

And finally, for fun I painted myself like a calavera for Dia de los Muertos last November:
    Diadelosmuertos.jpg

Oh MY - THIS IS AMAZIG!!!!!!!!!!!! You should be a Wardrobe person for film or theater... : )