When you reach your goal, will you stay on MFP?

Options
I will. By then I should have an increased knowledge on what works and what doesn't. Although it may be different for them. But it'll show that this website DID help me lose weight. I will continue logging too. I know a girl who has been here for over a year. She is greatly worshiped by some MFP's.

Replies

• pclarinetto
    pclarinetto Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i think i will. i fear once i stop doing this "routine" i'll gain the weight back. plus i like to the forums/message boards/etc and enjoy learning so why not?
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    hell yeah I will!.. A good way to keep track of what you eat , even tho you dont wanna lose weight. Plus, I know I´ll have good friends in here! :smile:
  • IndyMode
    IndyMode Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I hope I will stay on, when I lose the weight I'll need to maintain it!
  • Shannonlastname
    Shannonlastname Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I hope I stay for the long haul. It's easy for me to just forget about a nibble of brownie here, and a small frappucino there and I know that will lead to me not being as healthy as I can be.
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Yes! I will set my goal to maintenance and work hard to maintain!
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I fully expect to happily log everyday for years to come! Not just because I'm learning how to eat correctly ( the outcome of healthy choices and learning actual serving sizes) but also for the social aspect. I love the support and the atmosphere. I can't wait to be at goal sharing helpful knowledge and giving back to a community that has changed my life! :heart:
  • LisaR517
    LisaR517 Posts: 80
    Options
    I think I will.
    It works so well to log my food intake like this, having it all there in front of me. It makes me that much more mindful.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I will. I have made some wonderful friends on here. Even though we have never met in person, some of us have really become quite close. Plus, I want to maintain all that hard work I put in.:smile:
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    if i want to maintain my weight then yes i will be staying after i reach my goal!
  • NancyMarie13
    NancyMarie13 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Yeah not as active though, would keep up with those I am closest to on fb and email