Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
Looking into buying this by the end of this month and I'm just wondering what people think of it. I love most of her DVDs already and I'm looking forward to what this program has to offer.

Replies

• kravmom
    kravmom Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If you listen to the February 8, 2012 broadcast of her podcast, she explains the program in some detail. It's helpful.
  • julsinfinite
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am starting Body Revolution tomorrow with Phase 1 Workout 1. I am sooo nervous and excited all at the same time. I do not have that much weight to lose, and I am more of a yo-yo dieter recycling the same 20 pounds for the past years. I am a victim of emotional eating and a stressful lifestyle and am seeking to end this once and for all. I have always had good experiences with Jillian Michaels DVDs and have done her 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 DVDs which I absolutely love. However, I have reached a plateau and am hoping that Body Revolution will turn this back up for me. I am also resolving to change the way I eat, and have just finished reading her book, "Master Your Metabolism" which turned everything around for me because for once, I saw my life as a whole, and not just about food in food out and weight. Everything impacts our life, the choices we make, the lifestyle we choose, what we do everyday counts.

If you are interested in following my journey, I have created a blog which I will be posting to daily describing how I prepare the meals (I will attempt to cook right out of her Fat Burning Meal Plan book and will be following her 7-Day Kickstart as well)

Here is my blog-
    http://julsinfinite.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you there! I love encouraging others and hope to inspire you towards your goals as your inspire me.
    juls
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I am currently on Phase 1 Week 4 of my Revolution! I am glad I spent the money on it, as I like it very much. I have gotten stronger, lost a few pounds (3.5!) and I know that I've lost inches too (pants and shirts are looser)! I highly recommend it and following most if not all of her diet plan. I do her breakfasts, lunches and snacks but I do my own dinner. I have also re-joined this site in hopes of sticking to it (and the exercise plan) and reaching my goal! If you would like to add me as a buddy, I'll be here! Good luck with everything! :smile: