A DMV NSV?

TrailRunner61
TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
Yes, I finally weigh less than what the weight says on my driver's license. The first time in ten yrs. Yippeeeeeeeeeee!

Replies

• terbee
    terbee Posts: 72
    this happened recently with me too! Woohoo! I no longer feel like a fraud ;)
  • girlnamedlee
    girlnamedlee Posts: 96 Member
    Lol. My goal weight is my driver's license weight & that was a 10lb lie when I was 18. Way to go!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    this happened recently with me too! Woohoo! I no longer feel like a fraud ;)
    Congrats! I felt dishonest too but there was no way I was going to put down the real weight! I can't wait to replace my license now. lol
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Off topic, why the HELL do you have your weight on your drivers license in the US anyway? It seems so crazy & unnecessary.
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Same here!

When I initially gave my weight at the age of 17, I was undershooting by about 50 lbs. Now it's officially 5 lbs heavier than I am now. I DON'T want my 17 or 18-year-old body back.

I'm not sure why we have our weight on our driver's license, though.
  • stoopey
    stoopey Posts: 15
    That's great!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Off topic, why the HELL do you have your weight on your drivers license in the US anyway? It seems so crazy & unnecessary.

This.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!