My Ultimate Motivation!

Options
HI here are my stats

Currently : 5'4"
Starting weight: 190.4LBS
Current weight: 184.3LBS
Goal weight : 140-135LBS
Started MFP : 3wks

Calorie Intake set by MFP: 1800 (active)

ANYWAYS>>>

When I start thinking back, how I let myself go, I start looking at old pics and videos of myself. This motivates me to NOT eat that slice of pizza or chocolate cake. Words of inspiration " I looked like that before, I can look like that again if I wanted to!"

Here's a link to see how I used to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxl3Y6im-Ww

Then in my Profile is what I look like now.

*** Can you guys share some motivational words for myself and others who are still struggling?

Thanks.

Replies

• mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    not words but this guy is awesome:
    http://bendoeslife.tumblr.com/
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    eat for the body you want, not for the body you have.

i love this saying, keeps me in check.
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I love nothing tastes better than being thin feels. And sweat is fat crying.
    You wont taste it six months from now but youll see the results from not giving in.

Where are you from? Are you polynesian? Im Hawaiian. We have similar stats too. I just had two baby girls in the past two years. Started trying to lose weight on Jan 9th at 177lbs. Currently at 158lbs. My goal is 115lbs by Christmas. You can add me if you like.
  • dvcab
    dvcab Posts: 78
    Options
    i find myself saying no alot (to myself) im sure i have this devil on my shoulder that keeps saying in my ear you want chips, chocolate ect i would normally have just said ok and eaten them. Now i am saying no i secretly wish he would get laryngitis it would be easier.
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Its not been an easy journey for me. But Ive never given up. I love the saying Impossible is nothing by the man himself Mohammad Ali or Nothing is Impossible, the word itself states Im Possible as said by the lovely Audrey Hepburn. Im taking this slow. Its not a race to me And Im proved though there has been times along this road when I wanted to stop that I can keep going even when Ive had to grit my teeth to do it.
    I dont want to be back where I was before and I know now I never will. xx
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on having lost the first six pounds already!

Keep the momentum.
  • sbeck219
    sbeck219 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Whenever i try to eat something im not supossed to i tell myself that will take me a step back into my progess, whatever you eat gets you closer or farther away from your dream body!
  • FalseWall
    FalseWall Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well sometimes words wont do, just got to do it. I go to the gym twice a day. Weight training at lunch, cardio after work. You have to have real goals our else you will give up. Think of something you plan to do in the summer like going to the beach. The only reason im losing is because of my best friends wedding in June, the trip to South America in 2013, and I want to surprise my parents when I see them this Fall. Other might disagree, I believe it works.