Anyone with ' not much' to lose?

Options
Hi everyone

I'm new to mfp but not new to watching my diet and exercise. I'm looking for online support to lose those last few pounds and then 'stick with it' through maintenance, which I always find hard! I'm looking for people in a similar position - male or female- to keep me on track.

I've probably about 5-6 pounds to lose and I'm working out 6 times a week (training for a half marathon, plus spin, resistance and a pt session once every 2 weeks.

If you are in a similar position, please feel free to add me- I will open up my diary and give back as much support as I can

Replies

• Dilli1382
    Options
    Hi, I'm not sure what not much is but I've only got a couple of pounds left to go as well so feel free to add me :)
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    Nine more to go, unless I decide I'm done sooner! Basically I want my stomach to look flat and toned and I'll be done with weight loss once I get that done. Then I'll be working to maintain and continue adding lean muscle. I don't know if that is similar enough to your goals or not but anyone can add me if they want.
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I don't have much to lose either. Feel free to add :)
  • denise2626
    Options
    Fell free to add me...I've got @ 5lbs to lose.
  • AirCircleI
    AirCircleI Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I've got 8lbs to go, or so, feel free to add me. I've stopped logging, but still am around every day.
  • emmaw1810
    emmaw1810 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hiya, I only have about 7 pounds to lose although it is not that much I am struggling to lose it! I also like to work out which makes me more hungry! I have added you hopefully we can help each other out xxx
  • orchidsand
    Options
    I hit my goal, but want to lose about 2-3 more just to have that extra cushion. My diary is open, but lately sporatic, so look back in Feb when I was doing it religiously & losing 1 #/wk. If it was not for MFP, I would not have gotten to where I am.
  • olong
    olong Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30 and have 10 to go (7 lbs plus a few for cushion). Kinda curious how maintenance will be... just as OCD or more relaxed?? You're welcome to send a request!!!. :ohwell:
  • AnotherJenn
    AnotherJenn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    9 to go and I'm getting nowhere :-(
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I've got 10 more to lose, so feel free to add me.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want.

Trying to go from "slim" to "ripped". Don't know how much I weigh or need to lose but I weigh more than I did a year ago due to lifting weights so it is irrelevant. I am using my eye to judge how far I need to go. My diet history is explained in my profile.
  • Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I only have about 5 pounds to lose! Feel free to add me as well
  • runnergirl1017
    Options
    Hi, This is just what I am looking for. I need to lose 5lbs. I am struggling with being consistent with my food. I am eating 1200 cal per day with more added in when I am hungry due to exercise. Running is my passion, and I use P90X as a "cross trainer". I work out 5-6 days per week. I have been at this for months with minimal change in the scale. It goes down, it goes back up! My biggest obstacle is my belly! I'd be happy with my current weight if I could do something about the bulge! I'd love the support of this forum!
  • 20danielle12
    20danielle12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have about 8 left to lose after already losing 2stone, but am finding it hard! feel free to add me :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Ive got 11 left, so Ive switched to weight training and took the batteries out of my scale
  • micmac327
    micmac327 Posts: 128
    Options
    Since I dont have a lot to lose, I've stopped weighing myself. It was too much of a negative impact since I could easily be swapping fat for muscle.

I think I'm about 5-10 pounds away from my goal.
  • jengigs
    jengigs Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've lost 16 lbs. and have about 6 to go. They're being much more resistant to going away than the first 16! I'd be ok at this weight though if I just got my belly looking better. Feel free to add me.
  • DyanCB
    DyanCB Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am with you - 5-10 to lose. I think this is the hardest part of the entire journey, please add me.
  • kazzari
    kazzari Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Me, too. My ticker says it all. I've on MFP for three weeks and so far gained 1/2 lb!