Any Harry Potter fans on here?

Options
124»

Replies

• seaside70
    seaside70 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hi ya, i definitely am! add me to your friends list!
  • QueenKatherineElizabeth
    Options
    So glad for all of the responses! :) Going to the HP park is on my bucket list!! I want to go so badly i could just cry! & I can't wait to become part of pottermore soon when it opens to the public. I have checked everyday since they announced that it will be open in early april!!! Anyways currently reading prisoner of azkaban. :)
    J.K. has done such a fabulous job writing the series!!
    When I was pregnant and tired all of the time I would just sit on the couch and go to sleep watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone over and over again. I feel like I can repeat every word and If I am in anther room now I now what is exactly on the screen. NOW that I have a little 8 month old to chase around, I don't have time for naps and reading much but I am trying to reread my books every chance I get to sit down for a bit.
    My husband has not read the books and whenever he would take me to see the midnight premieres of the movies he would always know when something was going to happen just because of how I was acting before the seen. ( I was already crying before Dobby died bc I KNEW what was going to happen) HERES LIES DOBBY A FREE ELF! :sad:
    Anywho I thought that I would ramble away about some HP! Anyone feel free to join in!!! :happy:
  • PJ901
    PJ901 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I got sucked in as the kids were growing up. I ended up being the only one that read all of the books and I think I was looking more forward to the next movie to come out than they were.
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm here tooooo. Just reading the last novel with my 10 year old son at nights. He loves it too.
  • Mongoose7
    Mongoose7 Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm a huge fan, I prefer the books but the films are still awesome, <3 Ron weasley <3
  • claire3000006
    claire3000006 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    yes! watching hp5 at the mo and going to the park in florida in 3 weeks :D
  • p0tt3rgl33k
    p0tt3rgl33k Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am basically obsessed with the entire Universe.... It will never end for me. :)

Anyone who feels the same, message/friend me..... I love finding HP people to talk to! :)

Oh, I have a dark mark tattoo... and a daughter named Bellatrix. :D
  • Ozzyzmommy
    Ozzyzmommy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I love Harry Potter so much that when I see it on tv I cry :sad:
    I want more of Harry.. It's a world that I can go to just for a little while, and I don't think about whats going on at the time, I don't think about what in the kitchen do i wanna get into, because I'm glued to the movie no matter how many times I watch them :happy:
    Now that they have there own kids, I want continuations of there kids at Hogwarts .. Harrys kids still have his blood in them..:brokenheart:
    Ok ill stop... lol
  • Clameater
    Clameater Posts: 317
    Options
    Harry Potter is really lame and stupid. I can't believe you people like it. If I liked anything so lame, I wouldn't tell a sole
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Harry Potter is really lame and stupid. I can't believe you people like it. If I liked anything so lame, I wouldn't tell a sole

You shouldn't talk to soles anyway. Shoes aren't people.
  • suzyfj8
    suzyfj8 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    A MASSIVE YES!
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I LOVE HARRY POTTER
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I'd go gay for harry potter. but on a serious note, I love the movies...never got around to reading the books though I plan to. I love me some hermione though woo wooooo
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 years old and I don't think I'll ever out grow Harry Potter
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I am a fan. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to enjoy it with me!
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    o/
  • PowerProject
    PowerProject Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Guilty