turbo fire please help

Options
i am doing trubo fire and want to do brazil but lift as well can you do different programs like that teice a day i wanted to do turbo fire inthe am bbl in the evening

Replies

• julianne50
    Options
    twice daily workouts are fine.. many people run or do some form of cardiovascular excercise first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.. that way after your morning protein shake or other protein, you will burn more calories, then you can lift in the afternoon.. i used to do three days on ..go heavy , low reps (8-10 3 sets), day off, then 3 days light, high reps.. (15-20, 3 sets). now i have to changed my routine to include running twice a week, cross trainer two days a week about 20 to 30 minutes each, and i lift 5 days a week.. i try to change my routine every 4 weeks or so... i am not familiar with trubo fire, but i hope i have helped in some small way.. best wishes for a healthy life! julianne sullivan
  • njamlovell
    Options
    it was a bit confusing but got some of it thank you
  • mrsdobbers
    Options
    I do both in a day and I think it's fine. Listen to your body.
  • flutterbye
    Options
    Definitely listen to your body but you can absolutely do both!
    I am doing P90x doubles which oz one workout a day but after a few weeks, you add in a second workout in the evening g.
  • njamlovell
    Options
    thank you
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Yea I think that would be fine just cant do 2 HIIT days back to back!! I'm doing TF too..week 1 day 3! having great weight loss soo far :happy: