JM Ripped in 30??

Is anybody else starting or in the middle of this? I will be doing Day 5 tomorrow and am loving it! Looking forward to level 2.

If you have done it, when did you move onto the next level? When you felt ready or after x number of days?

I'm taking a rest day because I've worked out since Mon.and I need a break.

How often did you take a day off?

Thanks!!

Replies

• Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    I started it then my sister took it so I am going to just go back to doing weights.

But while I had it I loved it! I stayed on level 1 for a while because I was not really strong enough to move on I felt. (I hear week 2 is way harder!) I take at least 2 days off a week sometimes 3 if I over do it way to much that is just what my body needs. Though on rest days I do still go for casual walks and such so I am not a total couch potato. lol
  • helly_zg
    helly_zg Posts: 7
    I'm doing 30 Day Shred now but I've seen Rippped in 30 on youtube and all I can say it's almost the same as 30DS. Exercies are very similar. I've started level 2 of 30DS today, I didn't take rest days and level 2 is easier (for me) than level 1.
  • I'm doing 30 Day Shred now but I've seen Rippped in 30 on youtube and all I can say it's almost the same as 30DS. Exercies are very similar. I've started level 2 of 30DS today, I didn't take rest days and level 2 is easier (for me) than level 1.

I did the 30ds a few times and I felt the same about level 2.

The Ripped in 30 has some different exercises and doesn't seem as repetitive to me, although I haven't even looked at level 2 yet.. I also burn more calories during the ripped workouts.

I'm impressed you didn't need a rest day. I usually need a day after every 5-7 days of straight working out just so my body can "catch up" and repair.
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    I finished week one working out 6 days in a row. Today is rest day. Starting level 2 tomorrow
  • bhappy_5
    bhappy_5 Posts: 50 Member
    Hi, I'm on week 2 day 2. I take one rest day a week. I loved level 1, but so far level 2 has been a bit awkward for me :S Please feel free to add me, it's always great to have more MFP friends doing similar programmes!
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    I have it and alternate between levels 1 and 2, but I only do it once a week because I find her to be annoying and demotivating. Level 2, I found to be easier than Level 1. And I add extra core work after, 'cause really, 3 minutes of ab work doesn't really do anything for me.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Ive done it twice. If I remember correctly I did each level between 5-8 times and I took one day of rest every fourth or fifth day and in between each level.
  • babyblues31
    babyblues31 Posts: 72 Member
    I am on level 4 (which imo is easier than level 3) and I was only doing it twice a week until this level. Now I am up to about 4x or more and still running too. I am not following the program per sey, I just like her workouts! All the plank work is really paying off!