help !!

Options
can someone have any idea why i havent even lost not even 1 pound this month of april what can this mean?:frown: ? i been eating healthy exercising every single day 5 days a week in about a day of exercising i burn around 1,000 calories or more i do cardio every single day i can run for 60 mins non stop i take any kind of class's at the gym like zumba,body pump,kick boxing, weigh lifting, i exercise 2 hours a day ...

but this morning i told my daugther to take a picture of my back because i was trying on some of my clothes and they all fit me perfectly good some of them are even loss.. but i just can't understand why the scale number's are not moving down at all but i do feel great i guess . any ideas of what NEW EXERCISE'S I SHOULD DO ??

april 4,2012 almost 4 weeks ago 163.4
La78u.jpg
today and im still 163.4 ??? i dont get it :sad: :yawn:

Replies

• sorry im trying to make the picture smaller
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    People frequently overestmate the number of calories they're burning through exercise and underestimate their food calories. Do you have a heart rate monitor? Are you in your aerobic zone (85% of your maximum heart rate) for most of the workout?

Do not look at the calorie burn estimate given the HRM. It's usually inaccurate.

I would focus on keeping to the threshold MFP gives you. I would not eat back calories.
  • Zombierawr
    Zombierawr Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Scales lie— you have clearly made progress! Try upping the calories you eat... If you are burning so much, it migh help. I had the same issue a few weeks ago.

Also, take measurements!! So much better judges. Don't stress about the scale moving. :)
  • jtdink1121
    Options
    Well just the other day you did say the scale went up to 166... So if today your back down then you did lose! You can see that your body is shrinking and your feeling great so dont worry about it. Keep doing what you are doing. It could be water, muscle, or your probably not taking in enough water. put the scale away for a week then go back to it. Weighing yourself everyday can get to your head.
  • okay ladys picture is fix
  • julesnof
    julesnof Posts: 1
    Options
    Sometimes it's better to take measurements and watch the inches go away. When you are building muscles and losing fat, your weight may stay the same, but as you mentioned your clothes fit better. Keep up the good work.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    does the number really matter? you're making progress and can see it's paying off! i'd be thrilled with that!
  • jtdink1121 omg yes i know the scale was up to 166 pounds the other day even last night today is down again im in my period so many its all cuz of that i had no idea what is going on with my bady !! but my back is lossing the fat from the back i guess!!