One+ month in.

Options
SusanleeBee
SusanleeBee Posts: 144 Member
Please tell me if you can see a difference. Also, note that my sports bra does nothing for my boobs!

bd9816aefb3b821df7dd37b46c63711c.jpg?ref=nf

Replies

• grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    There is a definite difference! Especially in your tummy. Excellent work, keep it up!
  • SusanleeBee
    Options
    Thanks. The scale has been slow.
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    I see changes in your arms. love that your puppy photo bombed both times :-)
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I see it in your hips...looking good!!!
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    There's a change in the stomach and arms/shoulders that I see. You're doing fantastic for just being a month+ in! :flowerforyou:
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I can see a change in your shape and also in your posture. Well done!
  • lornathewizzard
    lornathewizzard Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    There's definitely a difference in your stomach and arms. Slow and steady wins the race!
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference in your hips. Try taking your before and during or after pics in the same lighting, same poses, same outfits, and same distance. You will be able to notice the results yourself a lot better.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I see it in your hips/stomach...keep up the good work!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference in ur stomach. Well done keep up the great work.
  • JesssHerzner
    Options
    You lost 29 pounds in a little over a month, damn girl! :) You can definitely see the difference!
  • Dumbell_Diva
    Dumbell_Diva Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow thats really good, I can definitely tell youve lost weight and your thigh area and hips show the most difference...how long did it take you? Ive been doing this since November, sometimes I think my weight loss is slow but we have to keep motivating ourselves and keeping it up. Well done, thats awesome. I love looking at stories like this as it really helps to motivate me, so thank you for posting :)
  • Wildheart_Baby
    Wildheart_Baby Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    there is a difference, though I'd suggest wearing the same outfit for each progress photo
  • protege5guy
    Options
    Definitely I can see the difference in your arms and stomach area ! Keep up the good work
  • SusanleeBee
    Options
    You lost 29 pounds in a little over a month, damn girl! :) You can definitely see the difference!

Not quite. The first 20 was from the last time I did MFP, it took about two months, and then I slacked off over the holidays. This month (37 days, really) I've lost 9 so far.
  • skinnieminniemouse
    Options
    Your stomach looks a lot thinner, keep up the good work :)
  • cmckenzie2
    Options
    I can see your waist emerging, definite difference, you're doing so well :smile:
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I see a difference in your stomach! keep up the good work! did you lose the 29 in just one month?
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Definately a difference welldone you xx
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Good job!
    It is tough!
    If I can do it anyone can!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!