Motivational Quotes to LIVE BY!!!! Dont quit!

Options
Sat 04/21/12 01:55 PM

BEST MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES.... Live by them!!!

-Lets be realistic here, you're not going to drop two jean sizes in 2 days, you wont lose 50 pounds in one month, youre going to binge every now and then. You will go a day or two without working out. Youre weight is going to fluctuate here and there. Youre going to try new techniques and theyre not going to work. Youre a human being, You are going to fail.. but nothing great is accomplished without a few obstacles. JUST KEEP GOING!!

- It's not always about calories, 100 calories worth of junk is still JUNK.

-Don't compare yourself to others, Compare yourself to the person from yesterday.

- I dont stop when im tired.. I stop when im done!!

-It's not about PERFECT.. it's about EFFORT..And when you bring that effort every single day, thats when transformation happens. Thats how change occurs!

- You cant get much done in life if you only work on the days you feel good.

- I JUST CANT FIND THE TIME, I DONT FEEL LIKE IT.I HAVE HOMEWORK, I HAVE WORK, IM TOO STRESSED. IM TOO SAD, MY STOMACH HURTS, IM TIRED, I'LL DO IT TOMORROW..
STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND GET OFF YOUR *kitten*!!

One of my favorites <3
- Let me tell you something you already know... The world aint all sunshine and rainbows, its a very mean and nasty place and i dont care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it... You, Me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life.. but its not about how hard you hit, its about how hard you can get hit and KEEP MOVING FORWARD, how much you can take AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD, THATS HOW WINNING IS DONE!.. Now if you know what your worth then go out and get what youre worth! But you gotta be willing to take the hits! and not pointing fingers and saying you aint where you wanna be because of him or her OR ANYBODY. COWARDS DO THAT AND THAT AINT YOU..YOURE BETTER THAN THAT!!!! <3

- Its never to cold, its never to hott, youre never to tired, youre never to busy.. Put youre shoes on and GO RUN.

- It will HURT, it will take TIME, it will require DEDICATION, it will require WILLPOWER, you will need to make healthy decisions.
it will require SACRIFICE. you will need to push your body to its MAX. There will be TEMPTATION.. But I promise you.. when you reach your GOAL..IT WILL BE WORTH IT!!

PAIN IS TEMPORARY!!!... it will subside.. youre not going to die because of pain... PUSH YOURSELF.

-JUST GO RUN....Its very hard to understand in the beginning that the whole idea is not to beat the other runners.. Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants to quit.

Hope this helped guys!! DONT QUIT!!!

Kayleigh

Replies

• K1mmer
    K1mmer Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • holycabbage
    Options
    those are great! :)
    here are some more, found scattered over tumblr...

- "if you keep on saying tomorrow, you'll run out of time."

- "if you give up today, think of how much regret you'll have 3 months from now, when you could have been 10+ pounds lighter."

- "you've come way too far and tried way too hard to take orders from a cookie."

- "even if you lose little by little, it still adds up to a big number at the end."

- "the main reason why people give up so soon is that they look at how far they have to go rather than how far they've already gotten."

- "if hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution!"

- "suck it up, and one day, you won't have to suck it in."

- "if you've lost one pound. if you've lost a hundred. if you've kicked your junk food habit or eaten a fresh vegetable today. if you walked a block, ran a mile, or simply did a couple of jumping jacks. if you put down a glass of Coke. if you drank five glasses of water. if you've cut 1000 calories or burned 100, take a second to marvel at how far you've come - and think about how far that means you're able to go."

- "JUST DO IT! even if you suck."
  • Sagetheplace
    Sagetheplace Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    These are all great! I only have 1, but I like it.

"focus on getting the hard work done, not the results that come from it, in this type of thought process, you will be stuck in the "watching paint dry" scenerio. One day you will turn that corner, and admire that wall youpainted 6 months ago! It will be an amazing day!"