Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Do I smell funny

man... I still need more friends. I am trying to find a good workout buddy. Someone who is active on here. I notice a lot of people are not. I have started a blog post with pics of the food I eat. I believe this is a great idea cause it forces you to see what you eat. Please add me!!

Replies

• tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Feel free to add me! I am on here daily! More than I should be sometimes but I am trying to absorb as much info on weight lifting as I can!
  • Im on here daily too, i love the idea of adding pics i think i might do that myself :)
    feel free to add me if you like
  • Eranajb
    Eranajb Posts: 36 Member
    Feel free to add me, I need lots of friends too. I am on here daily and long to get back to my old self!
  • BecciJG
    BecciJG Posts: 55 Member
    Hi feel free to add me! I'm an active mfp'er & would also like more active friends as well as motivated people who really try to eat well!
  • Jaidee1979
    Jaidee1979 Posts: 61 Member
    Hello. Feel free to add me. I just recently restarted on MFP and would love to have more support.
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Feel free to add me I'm active!
  • debra4647
    debra4647 Posts: 71 Member
    Hi! I'm here everyday! So add me if youd like.
  • L33TBl0nde
    L33TBl0nde Posts: 54 Member
    Active everyday :) Add me if you like.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I have literally been on MFP for 6 1/2 hours straight and will probably be on here another hour (my entire work shift). I am on it far more than I should be. lol Add me if you like!
  • kissy28wv
    kissy28wv Posts: 74
    On here every day feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    I'm on here way too much! LOL! Feel free to add me!
  • Nikki206
    Nikki206 Posts: 69
    I log in everyday. Feel free to add me =)
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Hi, I'm looking for more friends for support. Please feel free to add me!
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Hey, I thought I smelled clown makeup and rubber chickens.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Feel free to add me too. I'm just a wee bit addicted to working out and am here way too much (if there is such a thing as too much mfp). I can always use more active frriends. :smile: