45 lbs lost - before & during pics

Options

Replies

• gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Check out those emerging CALF MUSCLES - Swaeeeeeeeeeeet! Congrats, you're doing Gr-r-r-reat!

Thanks! After I looked at the pictures this morning, I, at first, thought what is wrong with my legs? Is that cellulite??? Then it occurred to me that those are my muscles...lol.

• amaryaxxx
    amaryaxxx Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    great wrk, hard wrk paying off1
  • skinnieminniemouse
    Options
    This is amazing! Well done! Your stomach in particular looks COMPLETELY different. You should be proud of these photos, they show how far you have come and how you have continued even when most would have given up :)
  • Queenbee412
    Options
    Great results! Your should be very proud :)
  • Jaidee1979
    Jaidee1979 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • YvonnePtm
    YvonnePtm Posts: 28
    Options
    Gosh that is amazing. You can really see the weight loss and you look brilliant - keep up the good work.
  • 2shoes123
    2shoes123 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • jfaure23
    jfaure23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You are fabulous, and wow! To think of the progress you have made in just six months. You are almost halfway at your goal, and your results are impressive. Well done!
  • Jlwebb07
    Jlwebb07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WOW..you are doing great and no need to be embarrassed. We are all on here to improve and you should be proud of your accomplishments. Congrats!
  • KathyChampi
    KathyChampi Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow you look wonderful!!! You need to show the front of your face. We want to see how beautiful you look!!!
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Seriously, no reason to be embarrassed at all - results are super significant and you are looking good girl!
  • sade717
    sade717 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • paviglia
    paviglia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the great work. You will be at goal in no time!!
  • gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435
    Options
    What a great accomplishment. Really well done!!!!
  • 2012slimjim
    Options
    Great Job you look amazing x
  • cp37
    cp37 Posts: 36
    Options
    You are looking amazing! No need to be embarrassed about where you started. It should just make you even more proud of what you are accomplishing! Keep it up! :)
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Feel free to add me!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Wow such great results! Keep up the good work! xx
  • peggymenard
    peggymenard Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!!!! Thanks for sharing. Would you mind if I follow your progress? It would give me such encouragement.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!