NEED MORE!!!!

Options
So I had to go through my friends list and delete a bunch of people. So many of them just didn't log back on.. so I am hoping that a few of you might add me, that are willing to stay a but longer than two weeks of logging. I would love the support and truthfully, I love reading all of your little quips and comments during the day!

Add me please if you are wiling to stay more than a few weeks!!

Thank you!!!

and yes, it shoudl of read a little desperate and what not... but I started out with 47 friends, and now I am down to 19!! Seriously...
Perhaps it is just me...

Melanie

Replies

• interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    added :-)
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem, and I am down to like 3 friends!! I am looking for people who are consistent and post semi-frequently. Seeing other people's posts is good motivation for me to keep going. :)
  • dawnschrecengost66
    dawnschrecengost66 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhat new here, and would certainly welcome anyone that wants to post and motivate me to add me as their friend. I try to check in at least every few days. I travel for work and sometimes it's not possible, but I try !!!! :)
  • melneh
    melneh Posts: 25
    Options
    omg you guys are awesome!! I litterally go downstairs for a drink and had 9 friend requests!! so Amazing!! thank you!! all of you!! keep them coming!!

Melanie
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm on here all the time and have no intention of going anywhere! I am so in love with MFP. Feel free to add for support! I love the community of it all. I <3 all my MFP friends.
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request! Anyone else feel free to send me a request-with a short message or something! Thanks!
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Request sent!! I would love to have some more active friends. Many of mine log on daily, but don't really say anything to me...I have my set few that I communicate with...You just have to be patient I think :smile:
  • Kalona388
    Kalona388 Posts: 82
    Options
    Sending you a friend request! Anyone else can feel free to add me, I log every day and try to comment on everyone's exercise and diet logs!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    FR sent.

I weeded out my friends list a couple of months ago. Very few were active and my feed felt like a ghost town. Having active friends makes it more fun for me. I'm here all the time and have no plans for going anywhere any time soon. Active, supportive friends are always welcome.
  • lizznagelmiller
    lizznagelmiller Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I added you... anyone that sees this feel free to add me :happy:
  • ptcruiser55
    Options
    I have just started about a week ago and am realizing that friends using MFP will keep me more motivated to stay on track how do I add friends or request friends.
  • Em0099
    Em0099 Posts: 3
    Options
    I just joined this site and I would LOVE to have some supportive people! Please feel free to add me :)
  • gypsybug
    gypsybug Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'll shoot you one. I'm on here all the time! :D
  • cyndist
    cyndist Posts: 43
    Options
    Sending one your way too. I only have 22 friends =) ah well.
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like and anyone else can add me for that matter, I am on here pretty much everyday! Friends do help to stay motivated. I have been doing this for awhile and have lost 40lbs!