Fruit & vegetable juicer

Options
Nelski
Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
Any recommendations on a good juicer or ones not to buy? Preferably one that costs less than $100.
Thanks.

Replies

• akshayam29
    Options
    i have jack la lanne juicer in walmart exact 100$...you can get less than that in craigslist......it juices almost any vegetable.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ewertley
    ewertley Posts: 5
    Options
    I second that - we also have jack la lanne juicer and also bought it at walmart - it juices almost any fresh veggie or fruit. And what's nice about it is that the opening is large so you don't have to cut up the veggies/fruit into small pieces.
  • MzFreeSpirited
    Options
    i have jack la lanne juicer in walmart exact 100$...you can get less than that in craigslist......it juices almost any vegetable.

My suggestion as well. Its the one I use.. it is a great investment!!! :)
  • woopidydoo
    woopidydoo Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have the Jack La lane juicer from walmart also. I got it for Christmas 2 years ago and it is still going strong. I wish I didn't have the white one, though (it stained from carrots, i think).
  • MzFreeSpirited
    Options
    I have the Jack La lane juicer from walmart also. I got it for Christmas 2 years ago and it is still going strong. I wish I didn't have the white one, though (it stained from carrots, i think).

mine is stained too!! lol i actually stained mine from the golden beets i think.. lol
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Same one we bought (Jack La Lane). Excellent value, can't get enough of mine. Got mine on sale for $91 two weeks ago. Super simple to disassemble, powerful and you can put ANYTHING in this thing and it juices brilliantly.