27-35 yr old women going from 200s to 150s or so?

Options
_Schatzi_
_Schatzi_ Posts: 112 Member
I've been on MFP for a few weeks and have really taken to it. I just recently started added friends and wow! what a difference it makes!

I'm so inspired by other women who are in my age/weight loss range and are like me, getting on here every day, after day, after day and doing the best we can!

I'm 5'6", a librarian, Type I diabetic (not usually not a topic), beginning dressage rider, lived in Germany for 7 years and am in love with Europe, although now I live in New England.

I like to do 30-45 minutes of cardio and a strength training circut 5-7 days a week with a 1600 calorie net diet.

Feel free to add me if your interested! :happy:

Replies

• sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me! I started at 208 and currently land about 155...
  • 2Grtkids
    2Grtkids Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm a tiny bit over your range at 37, but the stats are exactly right.

I started at 208 and have a goal of 150 ish.

I'm always looking for more friends to help support - request sent :)
  • chrislin2011
    chrislin2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me as well. I am 32, I started at 217.4 and am now 186ish. I've been on my journey since November 2011. I must admit some things came up that through me off the wagon this last month but I am getting back on. Good luck on your journey.
  • MrsSamB
    MrsSamB Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You can add me. =)

sam
  • kiabee1125
    Options
    feel free to add
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me. 35 year old. Started at 208 last year, then got pregnant. I am now 24 pounds below my prepregnancy weight! Looking to make it to 145. Best of luck on your journey!
  • kacbldmm07
    Options
    Im not at the beginning of this but I am one you can see for results. I have gone from 245 to 154 size 16 to 6. Im 5'8 and 28 years old. Would love to keep you motivated.
  • JimmyfromNYC
    JimmyfromNYC Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Story sounds very familiar Trying to go from 200 to 150 as well. Currently 183 and dropping. Call on me anytime you need to!
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Anyone, please feel free to add me. My goal is around 150. Looking forward to meeting new friends.
  • Nikola222
    Nikola222 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 33 years old and went from 239.5 to 154. You can add me if you'd like!
  • jmatney79
    jmatney79 Posts: 80
    Options
    Add me! I'm 32, started at 252, down to 236, got about 80 puonds to go! This site rocks! I am more comfortable telling it all on here than my own family!!