Guys, what do you like?

Options
CallieM15
CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
How do you like your girls? In terms of make up.
I personally like a girl with eyeliner and mascara. A little bit, but not *kitten* make up. I understand going out clubbing, is usually more makeup.... But daily wear? As in... work, out to the mall... etc. I see so many girls DECKED out on makeup...

So guys?

1.dzt7rs.jpg

2.34o3vah.jpg

3.25p6c9i.jpg

Replies

• Abigaillee15
    Options
    I also think you should ask something about a fake tan. Curious to see what guys think of them. I know so many who say they hate them, but then all the guys go after girls that looks like doritos. I'll never understand it.
  • silcock69
    silcock69 Posts: 50
    Options
    How do you like your girls? In terms of make up.
    I personally like a girl with eyeliner and mascara. A little bit, but not *kitten* make up. I understand going out clubbing, is usually more makeup.... But daily wear? As in... work, out to the mall... etc. I see so many girls DECKED out on makeup...

So guys?

1.dzt7rs.jpg

2.34o3vah.jpg

3.25p6c9i.jpg

Gunna have to choose number two on that list!

And as for Fake tan, i hate it. Especially when the girl puts it on that much it kinda bleaches her hands into a permanent orange smudge :/
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Picture #2 gets my vote, but that's just because I think she's pretty. I see some foundation, skin balancing, possible minor Photoshop, etc. Still pretty. Her look is accenting her nice features.

I don't like fake anything, so fake tan is out.

Too much makeup is bad. I pay attention to a woman's eyes and lips.
  • Kennkaru
    Kennkaru Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    It probably would have made more sense to show the same woman at various intensities of makeup. It's a little difficult to be objective when you're looking at three women, one of which is much more attractive than the others!

I also wonder if maybe the "lots of makeup" photo is a bit more intense than necessary. Lots of makeup doesn't always look vampiric. ;)
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Sorry, none of them are near trashy enough.

If gou want to say it with love, say it with Krylon.
  • IronSheff
    IronSheff Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Gonna have to go with #2 out of the choices. Unless it's last call at a bar/club then most guys would probably not opt for Tammy Faye Baker if given an alternative, nor would they go for Rose, the homeless chick who lives in the cardboard box behind the EZ Mart. I know women who are gorgeous with no makeup at all, and I know women who are also naturally beautiful, but for whatever reason cake it on way too thick. To those that might possibly overdo it a tad, be more confident, and wear a little less.......makeup, that is. :wink:
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    personally I prefer no make up whatsoever and definately no spray tan. The only thing I like is eyeliner on a woman, other than that I say go natural, but I know im in the minority. For example of thos epics, I would choose #1
  • OFFMYBUTT
    OFFMYBUTT Posts: 19
    Options
    A little goes a long way, when it is caked on it just looks like a clown to me, and I am afraid of clowns. Not much into the fake tan, or fake anything for that matter.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I like a gal who's comfortable without make-up... ie.- confident.

Now I'll sit back and read all of the women's responses that like to answer questions for us guys. :laugh:
  • illiquod
    illiquod Posts: 23
    Options
    Little to no makeup. No fake tan. Actually, I don't care much for a real tan either... I've seen the leathery skin on women who tanned all the time as girls. Dark natural complexion is nice, but pale can be too.

Oh, and I'd pick #2 from the list, but that's not a fair list... she's naturally more beautiful than the other two.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I like a gal who's comfortable without make-up... ie.- confident.

Now I'll sit back and read all of the women's responses that like to answer questions for us guys. :laugh:
    I like to answer questions for you guys.

Most men probably prefer 2.

Some men prefer 1.

Some men prefer 3.

I wish I could get away with 1, but my eyelashes are invisible, so I at least need a little mascara
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Little to no makeup.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I prefer no makeup, or very little.

Fake tans. meh.
  • Emv79
    Emv79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options

So funny! I've noticed how often questions are directed to men and it's women that answer OR give hell to the guys that don't answer what they want to hear. I came out of curiosity, but thanks for making me laugh :)
  • Fitness4Paul
    Fitness4Paul Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Deuce, 2
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    It depends on the person the makeup is on everyone is different

fake tans or tans in general I never really thought about them but I do tend to use lots of white sheets and I like to keep them clean as can be
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Jessica Stroup (number 2) is obviously the winner here, but I propose we use this series of photos of the same person:

1) 40954677831457318_bdUPoSdE_c.jpg

2) 145663369167248425_T4yzFdkm_c.jpg

3) 149181806376702088_djaaellN_c.jpg

4) 124271270937901717_gqMvMZhX_b.jpg
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Jessice Stroup is so pretty! (#2) But I wear about that much makeup that she wears
  • trail_turtle
    trail_turtle Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Here's an article with a photo of the same model wearing different levels of makeup:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/13/fashion/makeup-makes-women-appear-more-competent-study.html
  • zooblflot
    zooblflot Posts: 131
    Options
    Option 2
    And negative on the fake tan.