Replies

• rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Great results! Keep it up and keep sharing.
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Amazing job in such a short amount of time!! I've been thinking of getting her body revolution (along with NROLFW and other things, lol) I love that it's supposed to be just 30 mins as that works great with my schedule. But I'm doing her 30 DS right now and I swear I'm going to die most the time just doing that, lol. How much more intense is it? Any info on it would be great. Congratulations on your success again! Goes to show me working out can get me much faster results so I guess I better just keep hitting it, lol
  • AirCircleI
    AirCircleI Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Amazing work - very inspiring!!
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. keep it up.
  • loribenfield
    loribenfield Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job. You have accomplished so much. You look great!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!!!! Thanks for sharing. Would you mind if I follow your progress? It would give me such encouragement.

Thanks so much! Please do!
  • dawnh1968
    dawnh1968 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    An amazing difference - wow!

Keep going - you are doing brilliantly x
  • gerbies
    Options
    Amazing job in such a short amount of time!! I've been thinking of getting her body revolution (along with NROLFW and other things, lol) I love that it's supposed to be just 30 mins as that works great with my schedule. But I'm doing her 30 DS right now and I swear I'm going to die most the time just doing that, lol. How much more intense is it? Any info on it would be great. Congratulations on your success again! Goes to show me working out can get me much faster results so I guess I better just keep hitting it, lol

Thanks so much! I have done a lot of Jillian's workouts (30DS, NMTZ, BFBM) and the Body Revolution set is very similar. What I love about it is that every workout is, indeed, only 30 minutes, and you change your workouts, essentially, every 2 weeks. Every 2 week cycle, you alternate between 2 interval, weight-based workouts (like 30DS) and a cardio workout; after 2 weeks, you move on to 2 new interval, weight-based workouts (the cardio workout you do for a month, then switch). In addition, it starts at a more "beginner" (though I use that term loosely) level and every 2 weeks, she increases the intensity. I have found in the workouts I've done so far (e.g., in one month, I've done 4 different interval weight-based workouts and one of the cardio workouts), that it is challenging, but doable. Some exercises are more doable than others, but the balance between being achievable but challenging is what motivates me. You also do not have to add any additional exercise other than the 30 minutes. I have a bit here and there, but not a lot (e.g., 1-2 yoga classes a week, the occassional kickboxing class, if I have time/energy). If you like Jillian Michaels, I highly recommend it. I intend to repeat the entire 90-day program again, when I'm finished with this cycle, so I'll definitely get my money's worth :).
  • ha_y_nsweets
    ha_y_nsweets Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you look amazing.Keep up the good work
  • eso2012
    eso2012 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Very impressive!! Keep going, you can do it!
  • nycnettie
    nycnettie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!! Very inspirational!!! Your back shot really shows off your hard work :o)
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Nice job ... what a difference!! Keep up the great work!!
  • gerbies
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for your kind words~! In some ways, it's gone by so fast...and in others, each day is something I have to live with purpose and thoughtful choices. I'm excited to see what my changes are in another 5 months...
  • bryansaums
    bryansaums Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! great job!
  • kim8184
    kim8184 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding about be kind....You look amazing, and all of your hard work has really paid off. Good for you. You should be super proud of the work that you have done. If anyone thinks what you have accomplished so far is easy, they haven't tried to lose weight. I think you look fantastic. I'm glad you mentioned the Jillian Michaels program, I've been thinking about getting it. I've heard so many mixed reviews on it, I'm glad I got to read your post about it. Keep up the great work, Kim.
  • frizico
    frizico Posts: 30
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • mishmash81
    Options
    Wowww!!!!!! Awesome effort!!! Fantastic, keep up the great work - you have no idea how much your post has inspired me :) Thank you so much for sharing
  • MzFreeSpirited
    Options
    wooo hoo!!! great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!