If you could eat anything right now......

Options

Replies

• sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    A big roast beef and curly fries from Arbys. Passed by on the way home from the video store. Drooled a little and kept driving!

Thats not so bad. A regular roast beef is 350 calories and mostly protein. I have one once in a while, and while the fries are delicious Ive been substituting a side salad and I end up just as satisfied.

I love their roast beef sandwiches! It's great with a little horse radish.
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Greeeeeaaaaassssssy slimy burger with the works on it along with some cheese cake or chocolate calke..
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    The little serving baggy I have of flamin' hot cheetos in my pantry. EEEE! I had a couple, but I'm saving the bag for when my willpower is nill!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Key Lime Pie.
    Ohhhhh God.

Wow! I had forgotten about key lime pie. I make the :heart: BEST:heart: key lime pie from scratch, of course. Anyone want the recipe? It is definitely NOT the healthy version!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    haagen daz peanut butter chocolate ice cream
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Cheddar bay biscuits from Red Lobster, Buffalo Wild Wing wings (any flavor at this point), delicious Thai pasta from Cheesecake Factory and a HUGE baked alaska for dessert.

yup... I'm drooling already. :love:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip ice cream..... The whole box.
  • ginncjb
    ginncjb Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Huge serving of homemade blackberry cobbler!!!
  • mmartinz
    mmartinz Posts: 3
    Options
    Any four course meal instead of my usual two course meal where I have to measure my portions or opt out an item(s) to stay within my daily calorie intake. For once I would like to eat until I am full and not just satisfied...you know, to the point where I have to undo a button and maybe a zipper, type of situation. Can someone please give me a, "Heck Yeah!"?
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    A thick juicy burger sounds really good right now :)
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    A big plate of fries smothered in melted cheese and crumbled bacon. :bigsmile:
  • Still_Fluffy
    Still_Fluffy Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    papa murphy's ham and pinnapple with jalapeno.. soo good, so many calories.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    A Gotta Have It sized Cake Batter ice cream from Cold Stone. With peanut butter cups.
  • Lab2809
    Lab2809 Posts: 58
    Options
    Vanilla ice cream with peanut butter mixed in. And, not just a serving, but a giant bowl f it.

Yum!

I got made fun of for eating a little vanilla ice cream with peanut butter mixed in last night. :/
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I would looooooooove a foot long turkey sub with old English cheese all the salads with extra pickles, extra onions and sweet onion sauce....a vanilla double malt thick shake and a warm blueberry muffin with ice cream. *nods* well that's a start
  • genedotts
    genedotts Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would drink a gallon of Mountain Dew and a gallon of Cherry Pepsi and eat All the Panda Express Sweet n Sour Chicken they had.lol:love:
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    A blizzard!!! OMG i wanted one so bad earlier but I looked up the calories and it was enough to halt the 37 mile drive to get one!
  • ryn013
    ryn013 Posts: 116
    Options
    Wendy's sea salt fries, 5 piece chicken nuggets, sweet and sour sauce, annnnnnd a toasted almond ice cream bar.
    I wish.... :sad:
  • valorieflowers
    Options
    Chicken Flautas at Chevy's Mexican restaurant. They are practically the highest cal item on the menu and thye totally live up to it!
  • TwtyMami35
    Options
    Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Icing from Cheesecake Factory