sucess story: 133 lbs. lost

Options
I have lost 133lbs. in the past 14 months through healthy eating and exercise. :) I count my calories, workout and mainly just make healthy choices. I started at 287 lbs. and currently weigh 154 lbs. I would like to still lose about 10-15 more lbs. (I'm only 5"1) and I have a facebook page following my weight loss journey. I share everything from my food, pictures of meals, recipes, workouts, and things I've learned along the way. I love having so many people on my page, we all support and motivate eachother. If you are trying to lose weight or just are trying to lead a healthy lifestyle, feel free to follow my journey on facebook at: journeytohealth Newmark and here on MFP *username* journeytohealthNewmark
I have before/after pictures on my facebook page as well, but cant figure out how to post them here :) Look forward to making some new friends ;)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!