I'm back! :D

Options
Hi guys! I've been back to MFP within the last week to get back again. I had to leave about two months ago due to a study abroad trip but now I'm back :D

Some fun facts about me:
SW: 135lbs
CW: 129.6lbs
GW: 100lbs

Exercise goals: Finish Insanity, currently on Day 5
Nutrition goals: According to my doctor, I can eat between 1,000-1,500cals, so I chose 1,200

Here are some pictures!

What I looked like at 100lbs about two years ago:
166308_464201281684_588916684_6065384_910845_n.jpg
164446_464201321684_588916684_6065386_344975_n.jpg

Me about a year ago, around 120lbs
189669_10150455494235055_3954325_n.jpg

Me last week at 132lbs:
gedc0110d.jpg
gedc0112e.jpg

Esh D: Terrible stretchmarks...

Anyway! Anybody who wants to be friends is totally welcome :D I'm really active on here and would love to motivate you/receive some extra motivation :)

Replies

• HayleeWho1122
    HayleeWho1122 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    good job! :D I have the same start weight/current weight so we are on the same track! good luck!
  • el223029
    el223029 Posts: 26
    Options
    Is insanity crazy hard? I exercise a decent amount, or so I like to think... but I have a feeling this will kick my butt (Im going to start in may). Also... where do you do the videos... I dont really have much room at home to do it
  • duskyseasons
    Options
    how tall are you? Looks like you're doing pretty good so far :)
  • pduckworth
    pduckworth Posts: 133
    Options
    Is insanity crazy hard? I exercise a decent amount, or so I like to think... but I have a feeling this will kick my butt (Im going to start in may). Also... where do you do the videos... I dont really have much room at home to do it
    Insanity isn't too horrible. I didn't exercise at all before starting it. The fitness test makes you pretty sore the first time around, so on the actual first day of exercising you're like, "nooooo I don't want to do this~" but it gets easier :D Today I did Insanity in the morning and still had more energy in me to go to the gym at night!

I do them in my bedroom. I watch them on my laptop which I keep on my bed. I haven't found the need for too much room yet.
  • pduckworth
    Options
    how tall are you? Looks like you're doing pretty good so far :)
    I'm only 5'1, haha. Everybody in my family is so little.
  • AndreaCimmino
    AndreaCimmino Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Im small myself. We dont have a pound to spare when you are smaller UGH
    Good luck and you look great :)
    Where were you abroad
  • el223029
    el223029 Posts: 26
    Options
    Insanity isn't too horrible. I didn't exercise at all before starting it. The fitness test makes you pretty sore the first time around, so on the actual first day of exercising you're like, "nooooo I don't want to do this~" but it gets easier :D Today I did Insanity in the morning and still had more energy in me to go to the gym at night!

I do them in my bedroom. I watch them on my laptop which I keep on my bed. I haven't found the need for too much room yet.

Ok great thanks! If it doesnt take up too much room then I guess I can find some space at home. Cant wait to start it
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • pduckworth
    Options

Ok great thanks! If it doesnt take up too much room then I guess I can find some space at home. Cant wait to start it
    The space I use is about 5'x3', haha. Not ideal, but it works!
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me :)