Advocare questions

I'm looking into Advocare products to enhance my continuing weight loss. I have lost 15lbs. in 9 weeks by diet and work out. Goal is to lose at least 50lbs. I'm not into the whole body cleanse thing/products but was looking into using the MNS, Thermo and Spark products. I've been on a 1400 cal a day and my nutritionist says I'm doing fine in my diet. Just wanted to know what people thought of these three products vs. doing the 24 day challenge. Has anyone out there done the separate supplements vs. the 24 day challenge products? Anyone show long term effects once off them or during use. I'm making the change on my own but looking for it to come off a little quicker. Thanks!

Replies

• dianacrum
    dianacrum Posts: 67
    I am starting it on Sunday...add me as a friend and I will keep,you in the loop!! :)
  • Are you using those specific products or the 24 day challenge ones?
  • colehook
    colehook Posts: 46
    I just started the 24 day cleanse on Monday. So far I'm really love it. I'm hoping for it to be the kick start I need!
  • I am on day 10 of the cleanse today; I have lost about 3 pounds since starting this. I have felt much more energy and less bloating during since starting the 24 day challenge. I hope to lose at least 10 pounds by the end of the next 14 days.
  • Have there been any side effects other than the weight loss?
  • MNS, Thermo and some spark is offically ordered....looking forward to trying it and nervous at the same time!
  • Have there been any side effects other than the weight loss?

I haven't had any bad side effects. I usually get jittery on "diet" pills or caffeine, but have not experienced this at all.
  • mmarshall425
    mmarshall425 Posts: 71 Member
    I am currently on day 9 of the 24 day challenge. So far I have been very pleased with the products. I have lost 6lbs and about 5 inches so far. I have more energy and less bloating. The only side effect I noticed was some stomach cramping on the second day of the clense, but I think it was because was not used to what I was eating. I like the 24 day challenge because It is not some "quick fix" by any means but it does help someone like me learn how to eat healthy. The challenge put me on a schedule. I actually have to plan my meals now instead of just grabbing something on the run. It does require dedication if you expect to see results.

Feel free to add me.
  • dianacrum
    I am starting tomorrow and I hope to see good results as well as feeling better!! Lots of the things you have to eat while doing the challenge are things I typically eat anyhow, it's just a bit stricter (is that a word?! lol)
  • dianacrum
    Good for you for ordering them! I am sure you will be pleased! When do you plan to start using them? Let's keep in touch!!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    I've done the 24 day challenge. That is what started this whole journey for me. I loved the product so much I started to distribute it. I'd say give it a try. The 24 day challenge is great and gentle and you will have tons of energy!!!
  • janfluchere
    janfluchere Posts: 1 Member
    The 24 day challenge is great but after that it gets expensive to maintain. I'm not going to continue due to the expense. Sticking with calories in and calories out.
  • My Advocare should be on my front door when I get home today....Will start tomorrow. Looking forward to some improved energy I could sure use it.
  • scorl
    scorl Posts: 51 Member
    I LOVE Advocare products!
  • jella74
    jella74 Posts: 106 Member
    I want to see a meal plan before I order, and was told there's a list of foods to eat and at what times. Is that possible to get? I would like to know what I'm getting into before I take this 24 Day Challenge since I"m on a 1200 calorie intake from my Dr.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!