• bondavbriwil
    bondavbriwil Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    seems her account is deactivited.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    She deactivated her account already.

I guess that comment about reading her previous post freaked her out.

And usually it's questions on incompatible goals like big diet deficits and trying to workout and train for marathon.

Hadn't thought about the cross goals of losing weight and partying to get drunk.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    seems her account is deactivited.
    Yup. quite a reception she received.
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna guess troll.

attachment.php?attachmentid=615781&stc=1&d=1313165072

BINGO!
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    I can't even believe you are trying to lose weight considering you are an inch less than I am and only 120lbs. My doctor thought a good weight at 5'6 was 130.

Are you sure of that? Her profile states she's at 140 and wants to get to 120.

Nice to see all the so called support from this site /sarcasam

OP good job at logging. You now know where you're going wrong! First off how are you drinking alcohol in America at 19? I thought the legal age was 21? If you 'can't' stop drinking you're finding out why 'they' believe that people you age can't drink responsibly. Prove them wrong. Drinking is not needed to have fun. I can't see your diary so don't know what you're drinking but there are low cal versions out there.

Secondly, are you at college? Do you have somewhere to cook?

Her profile kept changing. I also saw it when she claimed she was 100 pounds and 5'2" and her goal was to lose 12 pounds. She revised it upwards, then deleted it. Perhaps you need to get better at recognizing trolls?
  • KimberlyAllison36
    Options
    Wow! I can't believe how everyone on here just responded and made her feel...
    I am 23 years old and have struggled with my weight for years... I am 5'5 and I just dropped from 168 lbs to 135 lbs - yes, I am at my goal weight and if people saw a picture of me you would say WHY ARE YOU DIETING WHY ARE YOU FEELING THIS WAY... but being this size is new to me and is only a result of counting calories and exercising. We are all still struggling within no matter what goal or weight or size we are. This app has always been my support group but this specific forum has dissappointed me... I found this forum tonight because although I am 135 pounds I am feeling guilty because of how much I have ate and drank tonight. It does not matter you still need support. Wait til you get to your goal weight and you struggle to maintain you will need support when you sense that fear that you are losing self-discipline and don't wait to gain the weight back that you worked so hard to lose. Think before you post and judge.