Howdy

Options
Hi all, im 18 years old and need to lose some weight... well alot of weight.

Currently i'm 265, i wan't to level out at 200 if i can. I just want look good and feel good , so here i am . Taadah!

Replies

• DeepSpaceFunk
    Options
    Hi all, im 18 years old and need to lose some weight... well alot of weight.

Currently i'm 265, i wan't to level out at 200 if i can. I just want look good and feel good , so here i am . Taadah!
  • moonshadow
    Options
    Hi Welcome to MFP. It is a great site. Full of good info and support and there is alsways groups of people doing challenges. But what I think will help you is to go to Community tab look for general topic and look for the topic that goes something like this "Read This Newbie 2nd Editon" it has 3 links to some very very good info.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Howdy Deepspace and Welcome:smile: You have come to the right place to meet your goals. You will be eating so healthy your body will thank you, especially for doing it while your so young.
  • DeepSpaceFunk
    Options
    Nice meeting you guys. Thanks ill take a peek at the newbie boards.

Well i can't to be in shape . I already feel better, Been eating right cycling every day and going to bed at a good hour. I'm glad to be part of the ranks.
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Don't be surprised once we get you to 200, you will want to keep going.
  • luvdance
    luvdance Posts: 42
    Options
    Work it out Deep Space Funk
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    welcome :flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • kurtsummers
    Options
    hey man, and welcome to the site and good luck with your weight loss. i joined the site about a month ago and it's great for keeping track of the foods i eat. it is working so far!
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    It really is a great resource for all things you may need to know to get slimmer.

I have been on for a week now and I lost 2 lbs this week and I know I lost inches, because my pants fit better. Nice to come on here and log your food and then sneek a peek at the community board. Even if you only have a few min!

Good Luck! We are all on your side!

Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • Rachel89
    Rachel89 Posts: 68
    Options
    i am 19 and i feel the same way!! Try your hardest and you are will succeed!