Looking for friends for motivation :)

Options
Hello! My name is Brittany, a 22-year-old girl living in Southern California. I am currently in the multiple subject credential program to teach elementary school, and I love working with students. But, teaching all day long would be a lot less tiring if I were in better shape!

I used to be a competitive swimmer throughout my years as a child, high school, and in community college, and I was in the best shape of my life! Since stopping competitive swimming, I have gained 30 pounds and feel tired all day long :(. I don't feel good in my cute clothes anymore, and my goal is to lose those 30 pounds!

I would love to become MFP friends with those of you in order to surround myself with motivated and inspiring people!

<3 Brittany

Replies

• DesertMermaid29
    DesertMermaid29 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I love motivation and motivating!! Let's be friends!!
  • brittanica89
    Options
    yayyy! i accepted your friend request :) thanks!
  • rdslaman
    rdslaman Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 2 lbs a week for 6 months to get down to my goal weight. I used to be a runner but had foot surgery two years ago and have put on 25 pounds since! Yikes! Nothing is more depressing then a closet full of clothes that I can't wear. I'm right there with you needing friendly motivation!
  • LadyRavenRave
    Options
    Hi everyone :)