1 week in!

Options
Hey guys :) I've been doing this for one week and I'm doing really well so far, but that can't last forever and I know my enthusiasm will wane shortly (probably as soon as I'm faced with a box of chocolate ;), so I'd love some more people to keep me motivated!

Replies

• mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on the 1 week! Keep up the good work. You deserve chocolate once in awhile.
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I like individually wrapped chocolates. Less likely to "eat the whole box". If you have trouble with that... try things like buying individual Godiva chocolates. Just get one. And in many cases the expense will help motivate control too. :wink:

I'm learning to go for quality rather than quantity. (Doesn't always work, but it helps in places, and every little bit helps!)

Good luck!

Oh... and congratulations on sticking to it for a week!

(I don't "friend" people I don't feel like I know yet, but it's fun chatting on the message boards.)
  • Lindamack5987
    Options
    Keep up the good work. Stay strong and you can add me if you want
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) At the moment I'm getting my choc fix from low-cal hot chocolate, but it's not quite the same thing. Once I'm sure my self control is in place I'll branch out to the real thing!
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I like individually wrapped chocolates. Less likely to "eat the whole box". If you have trouble with that... try things like buying individual Godiva chocolates. Just get one. And in many cases the expense will help motivate control too. :wink:

I'm learning to go for quality rather than quantity. (Doesn't always work, but it helps in places, and every little bit helps!)

Good luck!

Oh... and congratulations on sticking to it for a week!

(I don't "friend" people I don't feel like I know yet, but it's fun chatting on the message boards.)

In the past I have ignored the fact that they are individually wrapped and kind of hated myself the more times I unwrapped one. But that's a good idea about buying the individual ones - quality over quantity seems like it could help!
  • stella_julia
    Options
    I am new to this as well. I have tried before but with a way to hectic schedule (excuses excuses :) ) I found I could not stick to it. Now my schedule is less hectic. I have only been at it for 10 days but I have lost 5 pounds. I find when I am craving sweets that fruits are the best way to go. I love frozen grapes. You can't eat them too quickly and 10-15 will cut any craving for something sweet.

Good luck to you, and keep up the good work
  • julzcampbell2004
    Options
    Hi- I am also in first week and have lost 9lbs... I am super busy and don't have tons of time but fine accountability to someone or a group of someones besides my self is immeasurably helpful! Congrats and best of luck!
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We can do this! :)