Good evening from Essex

Options
Several of my chums are using this site and recommended it to me, and as I am constantly trying to loose weight, I checked it out and it looks like a great way of monitoring what I eat and drink. I have zero will power and love to bake so I have always struggled to loose weight. Hoping with your support I will be able to shed some pounds and regain my lacking self confidence.

Replies

• elarvor
    elarvor Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Firstly Welcome :-)

Will power can be our own obstacle at times but it can equally be the one thing that changes our lives forever. I have found using my imagination and picturing myself in a smaller outfit a massive help on those days when you just 'can't be bothered' to think about what you're actually eating or drinking.

I find this site incredibly helpful and have spoken to some really great people who have provided with support, inspiration and a good old chit chat from time to time. I've got most of my department at work using Myfitnesspal and everyone of them is pleased with the results.

Give it a fair try and take advantages of the tools/community links this site provides.

Happy for you to add me as a friend on here if you need some ideas.

Good luck :-)

Liz
    (also from Essex)
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will find lots of support and motivation on this site. Wishing you the best on your journey!