new from uk, 33 and 247 lbs-looking for similar friends

Options
hi,
I'm new to this site, looking for friends that are a similar weight as me for support x

Replies

• KerrySayers27
    KerrySayers27 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hiya. Welcome to MFP. It's fab. I'm 33 (for a few more weeks!) and from the UK as well. I'm always looking for new UK friends so please feel free to add me. :)

Best of luck.

Kerry x
  • Kay2405
    Kay2405 Posts: 54
    Options
    Hey, I'm 22 from UK and currently 231lbs. Feel free to add me :) xx
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    hiya 35 from the uk i was 262 pounds but down to 185ish feel free to add me and good luck x
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    hey! welcome aboard. i am 23 (almost!), and i started at 226.5lb and as of yesterday i am 204.5lbs. waiting patiently on getting below the 200 mark :) feel free to add me :)
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am 51 but at 242 I am from the US but have a friend in the UK We call UK Cathie :happy:

feel free to add me as your friend
  • bella7966
    bella7966 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi i am 37 years old and starting weight was 250lb. I am from east yorkshire. please feel free to add x
  • ilovepuds
    Options
    Hi I am a new member in the UK. My starting weight is 266lbs although I have previously lost 24lbs on my own. I am from Staffordshire. x
  • allyg38
    allyg38 Posts: 17
    Options
    im uk, yorkshire, on week 2 on mfp. happy for all of u to add me. im on everyday x
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

My starting weight was similar to yours - based in the UK, feel free to add :)
  • julzcampbell2004
    Options
    Hello! I am in the US, 34 and now 214 but started out there.... Best of luck add me if you like :)
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Another UKer here! :)
  • claire1977
    claire1977 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi another uk user I had a similar starting weight to you...feel free to add as a friend :drinker: