Newbie from Ireland

Options
markmeus
markmeus Posts: 26 Member
Hello! My name is Mark, I'm 23 and originally from County Down in NI. Currently living and working in Dublin though I go back to NI most weekends. I'm into cars, drive a red SEAT Ibiza and am a bit of a self confessed geek, love playing around with computers, and gadgets etc. (I've probably scared off all the female readers now lol)

I'm currently 110.8kg and would love to get down to 85-90kg.

Main reasons are to be healthier, and to be happier and more confident with my body. I'm currently single, and a big part of this is due to a lack of confidence with my weight, I tend to think if i dont like my body why would anyone else.

i've tried tracking calories before with MFP but I've always lost interest after a while, using excuses like stress of my job or family/personal issues at the time etc. This time I feel more determined than ever, I really want to change my life for the better and I'm hoping that joining the forums and sharing my progress with others will really help to motivate me.

The only other forum I'm on is a car forum, so this is a new experience, but I've been reading a few threads and everyone seems really friendly here.

Can't wait to share my progress, and hopefully gain a few friends along the way.

Replies