***Ripped in 30***

Options
I am on Level 3 of 30DS and will be finishing up soon. I love the workouts because they're short and I do feel stronger. I've been thinking about what to do next and was thinking about trying Ripped in 30. I've never done the workouts before and was wondering if anyone has had success with them or liked them?

I know most people lose inches, not weight from 30DS so I was curious what the results were like with Ripped in 30 and if it's similar to 30DS. I didn't lose any weight with 30DS, but I feel like my endurance is a lot better. I also have been slacking with eating due to stress and moving- it's been really hard, so I'm hoping (no, I KNOW) once I am settled in May, I will be getting my eating habits back on track.

Replies

• candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I finished 30ds also..I lost more inches than weight, I am currently on week 1 day 6 of ripped in 30. If you liked 30ds then you will love ripped in 30. I dont know about results yet but i can tell you that i sweat like crazy during the video
  • Ashley3915
    Ashley3915 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am doing Ripped in 30 right now! I am only on week one however I love it! It is Similar to 30DS! So you should enjoy it! There are 4 levels in Ripped in 30!

If you like the 30DS you will also like Ripped in 30; I fine Ripped in 30 is about 5-7 minutes longer then 30DS so give yourself a little extra time!!
  • aray1107
    aray1107 Posts: 75
    Options
    Awesome! Sounds like it'll be another good workout. :) I can handle 5-7 minutes longer- thank you for the heads up!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 3 of 30DS and will be finishing up soon. I love the workouts because they're short and I do feel stronger. I've been thinking about what to do next and was thinking about trying Ripped in 30. I've never done the workouts before and was wondering if anyone has had success with them or liked them?

I know most people lose inches, not weight from 30DS so I was curious what the results were like with Ripped in 30 and if it's similar to 30DS. I didn't lose any weight with 30DS, but I feel like my endurance is a lot better. I also have been slacking with eating due to stress and moving- it's been really hard, so I'm hoping (no, I KNOW) once I am settled in May, I will be getting my eating habits back on track.

I started RI30 this morning after completing 30DS yesterday I really like it so far and I am aching in all new places lol I think it is a good workout to progress to from 30DS. I only lost 2.3lbs doing 30DS but I dropped nearly 15 inches!!! X

Edi: RI30 is slightly longer than 30DS but works on the same 3-2-1 principle, it's like 30DS stage 2 lol x
  • aray1107
    Options
    15 inches?! AMAZING! Thanks for the information about it. I'm excited/nervous to start! :)
  • Jenjaz1910
    Options
    15 inches?! AMAZING! Thanks for the information about it. I'm excited/nervous to start! :)

Thank you :) RI30 is hard BUT I just think back to when I started each level of 30DS and I felt the same then lol

JM has a whole heap of fab workout DVD's once I have finished RI30 I will start doing NMTZ or BFBM a few times a week. Good luck you can do it :) x
  • luvbeingmomof3
    Options
    I'm on Day 5 and had to take a rest day after day 4. I love this dvd and I burn about 60-75 more calories doing ripped in 30 vs. the shred.

I'm moving to level 2 soon and can't wait!

I didn't lose a ton of weight doing the shred, but it reshaped my body and lost a lot of inches. I see/feel a difference already with this workout! I can't wait to see the end results!!

Good luck!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Options
    I'm on Day 5 and had to take a rest day after day 4. I love this dvd and I burn about 60-75 more calories doing ripped in 30 vs. the shred.

I'm moving to level 2 soon and can't wait!

I didn't lose a ton of weight doing the shred, but it reshaped my body and lost a lot of inches. I see/feel a difference already with this workout! I can't wait to see the end results!!

Good luck!

How many cals do you personally burn doing RI30? x
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Ripped is just like 30 ds just a tiny bit harder, the transitions between the different parts of each circuit are shorter and some moves incorparate both cardio and strength. The thing thats most important to keep in mind is to always push yourself even further. Up the weights, add weights to the cardio doing moves like buttkicks, high knees, boxing etc or just turn up the tempo, and the workout will always be just as tough as it was doing it for the first time.
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'm actually just about to start the 30 day shred and have heard great things about it. I'm ready to lose inches.
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    Ripped is just like 30 ds just a tiny bit harder, the transitions between the different parts of each circuit are shorter and some moves incorparate both cardio and strength. The thing thats most important to keep in mind is to always push yourself even further. Up the weights, add weights to the cardio doing moves like buttkicks, high knees, boxing etc or just turn up the tempo, and the workout will always be just as tough as it was doing it for the first time.

I haven't done 30DS but I have done RI30 and agree with the above. I add weights to the workouts as well. Great workout.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting week 2 of RI30 and ouch! LOL (I really enjoyed week 1 though!). I burn about 260 cals in 30 mins doing the RI30 work out. I haven't used my HRM with level 2 yet, but it avg 260 on week 1. I just ordered 30DS....I'm excited to start that one!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i did 30ds twice, lost very little inches, no lbs. I am doing level 3 on Rin30 now and still have kinda stood still so far. i find measurements are tricky as i find the tape measure slides and i don't know exactly where i had the tape to get a accurate measure... level 1 was a breeze after 30ds, level 2 was very awkward moves in it... i love level 3, it's a challenge. I burn around 200 cals on average but will range from 160-220.
  • aray1107
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Does anyone follow a specific diet with it or just watch calories?
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i just watch cals.