p90

Options
anybody doing p90?

Replies

• ClassicPearl
    ClassicPearl Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am :) Just did Plyometrics tonight. Burned 950 calories! But I don't do it every day or follow the program. I get bored easily, so I switch it up. Have you tried it yet?
  • andrea000
    andrea000 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    i'm sorry meant to say power 90 not quite on that p90x level yet, but goood job to you!!:)))) keep it up:)
  • ClassicPearl
    ClassicPearl Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Aww I'm sorry! I forgot there's Power 90. Thank you!

Are you thinking of doing Power 90?
  • Kryn_K
    Kryn_K Posts: 44
    Options
    i started doing p90x for 2 weeks i quit 4 days i started again 3 days i quit and i havent start it again i feel bad for not having commitment to it but i feel exhausted. and my cals are under 1000 is killing me but is a great exercise if you are a fit person i'm not so i give up for a bit i'm thinking to start all over again the important thing is being active i think :ohwell:
  • sallnori
    sallnori Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of doing power 90...but not sure! I have both power 90 and p90x, but not quite at the level of p90x yet. Are you doing power 90?
  • InfinitePoss
    InfinitePoss Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am on day 30 of Power 90 and I have lost 13 pounds in tandem with using MFP. I was thinking of doing p90x but it seemed like it might be a bit too intense for me to start out with.

Its true Power 90 is old, and it gets boring, but I like the fact that it only requires a half am hour per day and that it doesn't require
    much in terms of equipment. The exercises are pretty basic and you do not need to be able to do pull-ups:wink:
  • gbg49229
    gbg49229 Posts: 57
    Options
    I did 30 days lean scedule, then switched to regular and I complete phase 2 next week.. I love it but havent lost weight, but see a big difference in strength ect. a little advice, I did not take before pics or measure before... I sure wish I would of
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    been doing it since november. works for me. :)
  • Trig0r
    Trig0r Posts: 47
    Options
    What are you guys putting it down as in MFP as there doesnt seem to be any P90 under the exercise section..
    I'm just sticking it under 60 minutes of 4mph walking for now..