Need Supporters

Options
I have been on here for a few months now. I was going very strong at the beginning when I had a lot of friends on here that supported and encouraged me daily. I loved when I would get questioned after a few days of not logging in...it made me feel guilty for not being there to support them as well. Lately a lot of my friends on here have not been logging in regularly and/or have met their goals and decided to bounce. I need a stronger support system!

Replies

• tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday, feel free to add me.
  • ElHombre23
    ElHombre23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm here all day everyday...i'm very supported and won't bounce once I hit my goal weight.. :-)
  • alfie1313
    alfie1313 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Im here everyday too.. just starting out :-) If you would like to add me please do :-) Lynn x
  • hippychickuk
    hippychickuk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Ditto! Feel free to add me!
  • dsuppa1997
    Options
    I'm always here....great time killer at work, lol
  • auntchelle11
    auntchelle11 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Haha I am on here almost the entire time I am at work!
  • mogamlin
    mogamlin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new to this, so I could use the support. I am not on every day, or if I am it is usually late at night since I work the graveyard shift. Which relates to the way I feel sometimes, dead, lol! I know I need to get more exercise, the program tells me I need to eat more, but I also need more sleep. I am rebounding from a recent heart attack caused from illness and medication, no genetic disorders or damage were found. My only contributing factor at this time is my weight. Would like to lose it before I actually end up losing more of my life.
  • SpankyBuns
    SpankyBuns Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You all can add me 2...I'm always looking for some good pointers :blushing:
  • SnookiBaby92
    Options
    feel free to add me, Im on monday - friday x