New and need accountability!

Options
Hello Everyone. I am 34 (almost 35) with 4 children, school and work- I am super busy but need support and help with accountability to stay on track for long durations. I have been strong for a week and am down 9 lbs- from a start of 223 lbs.

Help me stay on track! I am great about logging in daily for tracking my food but will need more as I get further in :)

Replies

• kathyd0829
    Options
    MFP is a great tool for those that want inspiration and encouragement from others who understand what you are going through. I have been on this site since February and love the people. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like and we can help each other reach our goals.
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    We can do this!! Feel free to add me!
  • JoshS2012
    JoshS2012 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anyone may feel free to add me
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - we can all use support and friendship. The more the merrier on this journey!
  • julzcampbell2004
    Options
    Thanks everyone... I appreciate the support and have added you all to my friend list! Pics to follow- although to be honest I am not really happy taking any :(
  • tamerkins2
    tamerkins2 Posts: 212
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me. Always looking for new friends :smile:
  • sherri33s
    sherri33s Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You can do this. Feel free to add me
  • tryingtodropdafat
    tryingtodropdafat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all I not new to trying to lose weight but new to here and really need friends and support. I am a 30 year old wife and mother of ! and tired of having to buy new clothes because the good ones that I have cant fit. I need to lose about 125pounds because i do like being a little thick just need to bring in the healthy side of it so please add me as I need the support and accountability to do what it is I need to do for me and to see my 2 year old son grow to be the man I wish him to be.

Thanks
    Natasha
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    People can only help you so much. You NEED to log into MFP every day and log your food and exercises...including water!
    You can NOT listen to others when they say..."Just have a bite, it won't hurt", "Have a cookie, you can start your diet tomorrow", or " stop worrying about your weight, you look fine!".

We've all heard that type of stuff, just don't believe it. Stick to your guns about being healthy and exercising and you will succeed!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • kvissy
    kvissy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good Luck on your new adventure. Feel free to add me (goes for anyone) I think i am supportive. I havent had a complaint yet. Just remember you are doing this for you above all.
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm new to MFP too. Just finished my first week! YAAY ME!!!
  • lesleyt1982
    lesleyt1982 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i am a nurse who needed a kick up the bum. knew what to eat and more important what not too eat. i've been on here since jan and hit my first goal and now aiming for the next one of 70 kg. feel free to add me. i regulary comment and will critcally view ur diary. motivate and help. always happy to hear ur opinions on my logs.
  • rhythmicveggie
    Options
    I'll send a request if you like, you can do it :)
  • handen99
    handen99 Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!