Peoples Peoples Peoples especially Newbies

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
I read majority of the threads..We are HUMAN ...we are going to have bad days...Just workout harder if you can...Im speaking from experience....We all have to find what works for us ya know..Everybody body does not react the same..I had to learn this my way..The key word is MODERATION...To much of anything is not good for you this is a lifestyle change you not going to line up the numbers perfectly everytime because were not perfect...We gone make mistakes forever...The point Im trying to make is pick yourself up and start over again Thats it...Have I gone over carbs,fatsugar,protein somedays YES I have ...Do I feel guilty sometimes...But Hey it is what it is:laugh: ..Learn what works for you experiment...Its gone be good and bad days or you even feel like slamming your scale but dont get discourage...And NO I havent had a HRM since I started I use www.caloriesperhour.com enter age weight and height , Because it plays a major role yes and GUESS WHAT IT WORKS FOR ME I HAVE LOST ALMOST 50LBS....PLEASE LEARN WHAT WORKS FOR YOU OK LOVE YOU ALL :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Couldn't have said it better myself :bigsmile:
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    never give up, thanks for the reminder :heart:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Couldn't have said it better myself :bigsmile:

Yes really and when I hit the streets of Atlanta...the people will tell it all..I just no what Ive been thru you know..and I want people here to understand that is ok to mess up ya know:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Shanta1983 - Nicely said!! :flowerforyou: Nice job with the weight loss... I am sure you are speaking from experience. I messed up yesterday and today was a new day. Keep up the great work :drinker:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Shanta1983 - Nicely said!! :flowerforyou: Nice job with the weight loss... I am sure you are speaking from experience. I messed up yesterday and today was a new day. Keep up the great work :drinker:

Thanks sweetie and your experience is the best experience
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You Rock! I lost over 75 lbs and gained back 15.. You know what? It's ok...I've picked myself up and do what I know works.

I really would like to reitterate the fact that people worry about going over on somthing like protien or carbs, or whatever... It's a guide line, and I ALWAYS go over on protien, and I still loose weight. It works for me, maybe not others. Like you said, you just have to find out what works for you. Thanks for the positive message!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    You Rock! I lost over 75 lbs and gained back 15.. You know what? It's ok...I've picked myself up and do what I know works.

I really would like to reitterate the fact that people worry about going over on somthing like protien or carbs, or whatever... It's a guide line, and I ALWAYS go over on protien, and I still loose weight. It works for me, maybe not others. Like you said, you just have to find out what works for you. Thanks for the positive message!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

And you will loose those 15lbs and more again you did it one time and you can do it again thats the spirit:flowerforyou:
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    nicely said hotstuff!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    nicely said hotstuff!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Well Thank You:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I agree, I have been really struggling lately and I just wanted to say thanks for posting this. I still have bad days once in awhile, but yesterday I made up my mind that I will do this and so far I am doing great.