Bikini's and Thongs - Punta Cana 09'

Options
What up mamacitas? Let's get it on. I'm starting my work outs today and tracking my progress here!

Replies

• Monica13
    Options
    Sounds like you got this website down slowpoke12!
  • Monica13
    Options
    264531.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • slowpoke12
    Options
    :drinker:
  • creiser01
    Options
    I figured it out!
  • Monica13
    Options
    AS OF 2130, I HAVE DONE REALLY WELL WITH MY DIET! LETS HOPE I DONT GET OFF WORK AND BINGE EAT:embarassed:
  • creiser01
    Options
    I am using the food journal provided on this site & I really like it. I was never a calorie counter so it makes this much easier!
  • creiser01
    Options
    I am using the food journal provided on this site & I really like it. I was never a calorie counter so it makes this much easier!
  • slowpoke12
    Options
    yeah me too.. although I realize I don't drink nearly enough water...

subsituting alcohol and diet pepsi for water... yikes. :sad:
    Well... I'm cutting back not cutitng out completely

Think I'm going to start doing my workouts in the late morning since I'm working from home for good now. So after my coffee and a few emails I'm putting on P90X CD which I bought over 3 months ago and barely used! These dvds are no joke! Then later I have yard work to do... picking up a gillion apples- it's a workout in itself!

Have a good day!:tongue:
  • slowpoke12
    Options
    Seriously.... Christy I don't know how you get any work done during the day. Now that I'm able to access facebook on my work PC (before it was blocked by my co) I can't get anything done. I'm totally addicted. I finally just logged out because I couldn't stop myself from checking it every ten seconds! OK... now I'm going to workout, more non-work related activities!
  • creiser01
    Options
    haha...I seem to have a happy balance or medium...I only facebook when I am on meetings that I really do not have to pay too much attention too! Also, I find it easier to work with a little mental break in between things - like facebook! haha...

I have also found that I drink not nearly enough water, but for the past 2 days I have only had water and 1.5 beers! I think I am doing pretty good...peeing every 20 minutes though!

The hardest part for me during this so far has been changing my diet. I have not completely eliminated the things I LOVE (pasta - for I have had it the past 2 night) I am just learning to eat in moderation...smaller portions, more eating throughout the day which is actually really hard for me because if I love something I want to gorge out! oh well...best of luck and let's keep up the great support!
  • Monica13
    Options
    I DRINK PLENTY OF WATER, THAT IS NOT MY MAJOR PROBLEM....MINE IS CHOCOLATE AND JUNK. I WANT IT ALL DAY EVERYDAY. I AM NOT CUTTING OUT PASTA, ALCOHOL, CHIPS, ETC. I'M JUST EATING 1 PORTION (INSTEAD OF EATING A HALFTHE BAG OF CHIPS, I'M EATING 18- I COUNTED THEM TODAY AT LUNCH!) WHAT I REALLY NEED IS A TRAINER IN THE GYM... I MAY JUST DO THAT
  • slowpoke12
    Options
    I can barely hold up my arms... did the P90X chest and back and the pushups killed me. You only get like 30 seconds between each exercise and it's a 50 min workout.

good dinner- steak and shrimp

feeling goood and motivated..
    keep up the good work.
  • creiser01
    Options
    great job everyone! sounds if we are on our way! Worked my *kitten* off at the gym tonight and allowed myself close to 700 additional calories after that workout, so....my *kitten* opted for a cold stone creamery night! Like it Size of course! only cost me 300 calories...not too bad for a snack! haha! Good job everyone!
  • Monica13
    Options
    Corrie, I feel as if I need that P90X, when you come to work here at your 2nd office, will you bring it so AJ can rip it for me? tank coo.
  • slowpoke12
    Options
    yes, mos def... I didn't know you have a ripper. I need to buy some new weights or bands though. I have bands but they are no good.. too cheap and do not do the job well....
  • slowpoke12
    Options
    weekend is here.. gonna be a tough one with no work on monday, makes me feel like I'm on vacation.
    sticking to the plan... and trying to behave myself (if possible). :noway:

Have a good one girls!
  • creiser01
    Options
    oh let's not forget College Football has begun! That is my downfall!
  • Monica13
    Options
    umm yes, tomorrow will be a challenge! I plan on giving myself one day a week to not care, but be within reason. Good Luck my peoples
  • creiser01
    Options
    Not gonna lie...the 2lbs I lost since Tues will probably be back on by the end of today! UGH!:smile:
  • Monica13
    Options
    ohhh boy, I really blew it this weekend! I have no idea how much I consumed and I sat on my *kitten*, did not work out once. Well I'm back on the saddle today. Good Luck.